BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I just got my Sephora order today !!! I love the warm tones in this palette ❤❤ since it seems everyone is coming out with a warm palette... but urban d is the OG so you know I had to grab this one ... and I wanna play with it I am nc20 / cool-neutral undertones ... so wish me luck
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I just bought this yesterday from Ulta, and it is GORGEOUS!! At $54 it is somewhat pricey for a palette, but worth every penny! The shadows are beautiful with little fallout and a beautiful range of colors, both Matte and metallic!
Danielle B.
This was the first Naked palette I had ever bought and I am so happy I did. Although the price was a little high ( $54.00 ), I think it was definitely worth it. I love the warm colors they put into this beautiful palette. I even recommended to a friend recently and now she has fallen for it ! Definitely going to look into some more Naked products in the future !
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
Urban decay back at it again! I love these colors they are so pigmented and they are fresh in style. While traveling Europe I noticed red and orange hues were huuuuge over there and I am so excited to play around with this look.
Julie D.
The pigment is so stunning! All of the shades are so easily blend-able. The brush is a little different than the previous naked palettes but it’s a great different. It applies and blends so perfectly, the BEST naked palette yet!
Autumn B.
Cookeville, TN
I really enjoyed using this palette especially in the more summer/fall months because of all the fiery warm tones. These shades really bring out the blue in my eyes. It’s still a little pricey in my opinion. As are the rest of the naked palettes... but good palette!
Kimberly L.
Downey, CA
I just recently bought this pallete and it's so perfect!! I bought it at ultra beauty and they also sell it at sephora. It's so pigmented and easy to apply. I use this product almost everyday and I'd definitely buy this again!!
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I own the Naked1, Naked2, Naked3 and Naked Smoky palettes. I've never been disappointed with their shadows so naturally I gravitate to their products.
Meredith B.
This is one of my favorite Naked palettes. It's very easy to work with, and the colors blend seamlessly. This is my first, and I haven't even put a dent in it. I do love the contrast with my blue/green eyes. It really is beautiful!
Erin M.
I love this color selection! The two darkest mattes were a little bit patchy but for the most part all of the colors have beautiful pigmentation and they blend so well! One of my favorite naked palettes ever!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.