BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Claudia I.
I dont like this palette as much as my too faced sweet peach or the regular naked palettes. As this palette has more red and warm tones, and as a person who is red toned herself. I end up looking like a hot cheeto puff. You cannot use this color by it self ; it has to be used in conjunction with others.
Jori Y.
Goshen, IN
Looooove this palette it's really easy to use and blend. The colors are perfect for a natural daytime look but if you wanna smoke it out you could also do that too. I have all of the naked palettes but this is my favorite.
Serena R.
I just purchased this recently, and I am in love with the warn tones! The pigmentation is out of this world, and are super long lasting. The packaging is super cool, and innovative. This palette is definitely a summer 2017 must have!
melissa e.
Mckinney
This product is AMAZING! I have green eyes and these colors just make my eye color pop!! The shadow is smooth going on and stays on all day! Once your ready for it to come off, it’s only a couple swipes to get off. I will always, always, ALWAYS buy this product!
Melissa S.
I love this palette! Warm, coppery colors that can be played up to look more dramatic or toned down for a more subtle or daytime look. Some of the colors are tricky to pull off, but I'll keep playing until I figure it out!
Nevada G.
Athens , AL
As with all of my previous Naked palettes, this did not disappoint. I am a sucker for this realm of color, and this palette is so flattering. The packaging is different, and I love that as well. Happy I splurged on this.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
The consistency of these shadows are more creamy than the first few naked palettes. The shimmer shades are incredibly foil like. If you are okay with the color I say it's a great palette to have but if warm tones don't look good on you, don't waste your money.
Tori D.
I love love love UD eyeshadow and I think this may be my favorite yet! It's in a great package and for a great price! I love the colors! It lasts all day and shows up very well! Definitely recommend and would buy again!
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I’m obsessed with this palette!!! I’m very fair and I was worried the colors would clash with my fair pinkish tones skin, but it doesn’t!! It has looked good on me and all of my friends that have tried it. There isn’t much fallout, and the colors blend well. Awesome buy!
Crystal V.
San Antonio
I FEEL IN LOVE!!! When I first saw this palette in person, I knew I had to get it. It was beautiful and the colors were fall colors ! And that's my favorite season. They blended very easy and the colors are. Beautiful.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.