BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Layah S.
Lewisburg
This is my favorite palette from Urban Decay. The packaging is wonderful. It also smells really GOOD! This is definitly a go to in the morning. I live for this!!!
Jenetsy S.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this palette. It's like the perfect fall palette. You. An create so many looks with this palette. A lot of fall and Halloween ideas. I would definitely recommend this to my friends! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
If I could give this palette less than 1 star I would. I ordered this right away because the shades were beautiful! I returned my palette though after giving it three fair chances. I tried to like it but the shades blend out to nothing and I didn't find it to be worth its price tag.
Melanie Z.
Charles Town, WV
This product is amazing!!! These eyeshadows are very pigmented and are easy to blend. Stays on all day with a little help from some primer. So far none of the eyeshadows have creased on me so it’s a major bonus. Highly Recommend
Courtney H.
Harrisburg
I got this for Christmas and i love the colors and it is very pigmented like everyone said it would be and i have been using in my everyday make up look I would recommend it to everyone
Autumn B.
Cookeville, TN
I really enjoyed using this palette especially in the more summer/fall months because of all the fiery warm tones. These shades really bring out the blue in my eyes. It’s still a little pricey in my opinion. As are the rest of the naked palettes... but good palette!
Erin M.
I love this color selection! The two darkest mattes were a little bit patchy but for the most part all of the colors have beautiful pigmentation and they blend so well! One of my favorite naked palettes ever!
Julie D.
The pigment is so stunning! All of the shades are so easily blend-able. The brush is a little different than the previous naked palettes but it’s a great different. It applies and blends so perfectly, the BEST naked palette yet!
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
I’m in love!!!! Colors are beautiful, has variarity and had a lot of pigment. My husband bought it for me as an aniversario present and I was shocked!!! Is my first time trying UD products and so far, best palette that I have.
Tiffany Z.
Albuquerque, NM
This palette has many wonderful colors. There is a little fallout with the eyeshadow but nothing too crazy. I do use the Urban Decay eye primer with the palette and the makeup stays all day. I would definitely buy this again. The colors are great for summer and fall.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.