BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
Urban decay Naked Heat pallet is one of my new favorites! Easy to apply and blend with minimum fall out. Prices is comparable to other eye shadow pallets I have. The naked pallets always come in nice clean packaging with a grey eye shadow brush included.
Meilani A.
Diamond Bar, CA
This product has been one of my favorite product of 2017. The shades are absolutely amazing and how they are easily bendable. Perfect warm toned shades for summer. I would definitely recommend this for anyone that love warm toned eyeshadows !
Gladyz P.
I loooooveeeee this palette. There isn't anything bad I could say... everytime I wear MU this is what I reach for. Amazing... the colors, blendable... everything!!!! 🙌

I would definitely buy again... I even have one for my KIT. Its a staple.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
The palette!! Omg!! When I say I love everything about it, I love EVERYTHING about it. It's packaged so nicely, I ordered it off the actual website. It got here quickly as it said it would. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Would definitely recommend.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
I have nothing bad to say with this one. I have very light blue eyes so these colors literally make them pop. I get so many compliments on my eye shadow every time I use this pallet. It's pricey but lasts a very long time and oh so worth it!!
Hashini W.
Heat palette has such a beautiful color range. I'm tan. Therefore, it's very hard to match up colors in other naked palettes. This one has beautiful warm colors. Blends beautifully and long lasting too. With a good primer, it's much better.
Jensen N.
Each shadow is so pigmented, and they all blend beautifully. I'd say it's worth the price. I preordered this palette despite its controversy, but didn't notice any chalkiness like I'd seen people talking about. It's one of my staple palettes.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a Naked Palette collector and couldn't resist to buy it as soon as it was released. This color selection is beyond beautiful. It has high pigmentation and it blends beautifully. It screams summer/fall. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Tera B.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this palette from Urban Decay! I have used all of their Naked Palettes and this one is my favorite for the Fall and Holidays. I have blue eyes so this is amazing for all us blue eyed girls. Your eyes will pop like no other!!
Courtney T.
I’ve always been a fan of naked palettes but this is my favorite. I have fair skin and lighter hair and these colors are perfect. The pigment is great, and paired with their primer, it stays on all day. Can be a day look or night look palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.