BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I loooooooove this palette! I'm not a big UD girl because their products aren't pigmented enough for me. BUT, this one is super pigmented and I love the colors! This is going to be my go-to for spicy, fall looks. I can't recommend this palette enough!
Karen C.
Bland, MO
This palette is my absolute favorite in the Naked line! I’m a die hard fan of this palette. The colors are so smooth and blend so amazingly well. The color scheme is to DIE for! I would definitely recommend this products to all my friends and family!
Peyton W.
I bought this the day it came out, and I actually really loved the palette. Super creamy, amazing pigment, but it is just not my cup of tea. I don't wear a lot of reds or anything, the palette is super amazing, and I wish I wore those colors, I ended up selling mine, but loved it while I had it!!
Stephanie V.
This palette is my go to for creating different looks in the fall season. I love all of the different reds and oranges. I feel like it goes well with a lot of different skin tones and there is a nice range of colors. The shadows themselves are pigmented, creamy, and blend nicely in my opinion.
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Super pretty palette and very blendable just like all the other naked palettes. The only thing I was not crazy about was the color scheme since this has been everyone’s color scheme in the makeup industry and there’s just way too many of the same colors out rn
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
This is a brilliant set of reds and oranges, it really takes boldness to another level. I have created some great daytime and nighttime looks with this palette and find mysaelf reaching for it often. Urban decay shadow is amazing and blends so well. There is little fallout and lasts all day.
Natania R.
Penfield
I have no complaints for this product! The colors work together amazingly and they are very easy to blend. The pigment was amazing and it didn’t take long for me to realize it was my favorite Naked palette. I 100% would recommend this to anyone.
paige b.
I love this palette. There isn't a huge shade range here, it's all warms. But there is minimal fall out, great color payout, and as always there's the included brush. I'm a neutral skintone, but i love all the different eye looks i can make with this.
Savannah C.
Oswego, IL
By far my favorite palette from Urban Decay so far. I use this palette often to achieve my warm summer looks. I wish the sparkly colors were more pigmented. The shadows are long lasting and the mattes are pigmented. I would definitely repurchase.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I'm in love with the urban decay palettes and this one does not disappoint! The colors are perfect for the fall and I'm loving the reds and the oranges. There's a perfect amount of glittery colors and matte ones, and they're all soo flattering.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.