BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
I have all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, and this is probably not my absolute favorite but it's a close second to the Naked 2. I like the colors, the pigmentation is great, and it has a good mix of shimmer shades and mattes. I definitely recommend.
Gianni A.
This is an amazing palette!

The quality is A+. All these shadows are buttery and ultra pigmented. They wear extremely well and blend like a dream.

Cons: It's expensive. While the quality is amazing, the colors are very repetitive and all in the same shade range.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Urban Decay is my FAVORITE BRAND, O. M. G, I cannot effectively describe to you how much I love this brand! This is #1 on my wAnt list! I would love for this to come in a box of Urban Decay products to try!! #INFLUENSTER
Savanna H.
Columbus, OH
Was so disappointed in this product.. the color scheme looked stunning but was very disheartened at the pigment in the matte shadows. They didn't swatch well & a brush hardly picked anything up. The shimmers are good, but not worth 50 some dollars at all
DeAna S.
Billings, MT
This palette is worthy the money ! Super pigmented easy to blend and apply. Shadows are creamy . It honestly doesn’t compare to anything else . I have all the naked palettes and I feel like this is the best one so far ! I would definitely buy again !!
Cara N.
Love this product!!! Goes super well with brown eyes and you can range from a simple look to super dramatic. Applies smoothly and the colors are very pigmented. I love using this product when going out or even pairing it with the Naked Smokey palette.
Emma T.
The Naked Heat palette deserves all the hype it gets! The shadows are luxurious and gorgeous and I have created so many fun unique looks with it. The pigmentation is perfect so it doesn't take me long to create a bold, fun look. I like wearing it during nights out and receive lots of compliments.
Cadee W.
Spruce Pine
I love this eyeshadow palette so much! The pigment is unbelievable. When I first bought it, I was a afraid that I wouldn't wear it a lot, but quickly I found that it is one that I pick up constantly. The colors last all day and it blends like a dream😍
Camila L.
I live this palette ! I first saw with my favorite YouTuber from Brazil . She taught how to use it and she looked amazing . I bought one in the very next day. Great quality and long lasting . I highly recommend . Good for birthday and Xmas gifts as well .
Lindsay U.
St Bonas, NY
I don’t have many eye shadow pallets and I just recently got into eye shadow, but this pallet is great for people with light hair and light eyes, I have blonde hair and blue eyes and it’s very easy for my to create natural looks for an average day. Highly recommend it!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.