BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Morgan W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first Urban D3cay palette, but it won’t be my last! I use this everyday. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. I bought it on sale at Ulta and it was definitely worth the price. I’m planning on buying my friends one for Christmas as well!
Ellie Kate C.
Helena, MT
Very pigmented colors, easy to blend. The warmness of the palette compliments my skin tone wonderfully. I’ve created so many unique looks using this palette. It’s a little pricey, but hey you get what you spend, right?
Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
Not one of my favorites from urban decay. I was looking for a red before the market was flooded with siennas and red hues and this palette delivered. Obviously, with this palette alone you cant create very many looks but add it to a neutral palette or a bright colored palette and just get creative. Be inspired by the fire within yourself. These shades are pigmented and easy to work with. This palette is great for all skin tones.
Stephanie N.
Kernersville, NC
I received this for my birthday back in November and knew immediately i would be #giftcrushing two to my sister-in-laws! The colors are amazing and i have gotten so many compliments since i began wearing! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Kayla N.
Best palette ever! It has all the perfect colors. It’s perfect for going out but also for staying in. I love the transition colors as well as the highlight colors. It also has colors for depth. I love it!
Cari G.
Duncanville, AL
The pigment in this palette is great. The unfortunate thing is that the colors in this palette are so similar it gets a little old. I find that I can’t wear this very often because it looks the same/similar every day.
Areeba R.
I just love this. It is absolutely gorgeous. The color pay off is FIRE, the color scheme is beautiful. The mattes are easily blendable, the shimmers are gorgeous... It's simply a great palette. It's also very sizeable. It is amazing and you should buy it!
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
I absolutely love love love the heat palette! I believe it is one of their better eyeshadow palettes. The colors are well picked out and very pigmented. I love the way this looks. I would highly recommend to others!
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
This palette is perfect for everyone that loves brown/golden tones. Pigmented but still easy to blend. Beautiful packaging and easy to find in store. I think it’s also worth the price. I would recommend this palette
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
My favorite palette from the naked collection ! The shades are so beautiful and they blend great . Doesn’t go on patchy and minimal fall out which is a makeup lovers dream . Great for any season of you love colors !
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.