BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Peyton W.
I bought this the day it came out, and I actually really loved the palette. Super creamy, amazing pigment, but it is just not my cup of tea. I don't wear a lot of reds or anything, the palette is super amazing, and I wish I wore those colors, I ended up selling mine, but loved it while I had it!!
Cara N.
Love this product!!! Goes super well with brown eyes and you can range from a simple look to super dramatic. Applies smoothly and the colors are very pigmented. I love using this product when going out or even pairing it with the Naked Smokey palette.
Emma T.
The Naked Heat palette deserves all the hype it gets! The shadows are luxurious and gorgeous and I have created so many fun unique looks with it. The pigmentation is perfect so it doesn't take me long to create a bold, fun look. I like wearing it during nights out and receive lots of compliments.
Lindsay U.
St Bonas, NY
I don’t have many eye shadow pallets and I just recently got into eye shadow, but this pallet is great for people with light hair and light eyes, I have blonde hair and blue eyes and it’s very easy for my to create natural looks for an average day. Highly recommend it!
Karen C.
Bland, MO
This palette is my absolute favorite in the Naked line! I’m a die hard fan of this palette. The colors are so smooth and blend so amazingly well. The color scheme is to DIE for! I would definitely recommend this products to all my friends and family!
Madison W.
Moultrie, GA
I love this palette. It blends seamlessly and is value at a great price for the quality and quantity. I bought this from Sephora when it first came out and the packaging was beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone who loves warm tone eyeshadows.
paige b.
I love this palette. There isn't a huge shade range here, it's all warms. But there is minimal fall out, great color payout, and as always there's the included brush. I'm a neutral skintone, but i love all the different eye looks i can make with this.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love this palette! I'm not a big UD girl because their products aren't pigmented enough for me. BUT, this one is super pigmented and I love the colors! This is going to be my go-to for spicy, fall looks. I can't recommend this palette enough!
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
This is a brilliant set of reds and oranges, it really takes boldness to another level. I have created some great daytime and nighttime looks with this palette and find mysaelf reaching for it often. Urban decay shadow is amazing and blends so well. There is little fallout and lasts all day.
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
Urban decay Naked Heat pallet is one of my new favorites! Easy to apply and blend with minimum fall out. Prices is comparable to other eye shadow pallets I have. The naked pallets always come in nice clean packaging with a grey eye shadow brush included.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.