BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Airelle H.
I absolutely love this pallet I use on my eyes everyday! It goes so well with my golden brown eyes, it really makes them pop!!! The color is so pigmented and lasts a long time as long as you set it and don’t rub your eyes. (Obvi) totally recommend!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Symone S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
At first I didn't want to buy this palette. I bought it at Sephora and I am so glad that I did. It has all the fall tones I am looking for. The shadows are so pigmented and blendable. I would recommend this. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Karen C G.
This is one of my favorite palettes. The colors are highly pigmented and there is minimal fallout. The brush that comes with it is actually really good too. The only thing is that somehow UD thinks they can describe orange eye shadows as natural/nude colors.
Chelsea T.
I'm amazed. This pallette pleasantly surprised me. I love the urban decay naked palettes, so I bought this one unsure if it would work well with my complexion. The warm colors were not in my comfort zone but I've fallen in love and it's definitely one of my favorite palettes. So pigmented! So beautiful!
Samantha N.
Currently my favorite eyeshadow palette. I was not planning on buying this until I swatched it in store. These shadows are SO BEAUTIFUL. Little to no kick up. Perfect for an everyday look. It is pricey but for someone who loves makeup like me, it is worth it!
Isamar V.
Let me start off by saying that if you DO NOT like warm looks you will hate this palette. With that being said, I freaking ADORE this palette!!!! Yes you will always end up with a warm red/purple look, but I absolutely love that! Great for the fall season!
Emely T.
This range of colors was a great addition to the Naked collection. Still neutrals but with a slight pop of color. Beautiful warm tones. Even if you own one of the other Naked palettes, this would be a great addition.
Yessenia M.
I love this palette soo much the colors are so beautiful and its just really good compared to other palettes and my eye color is brown haha boring color and yes 100x better of.improvement in this palette and duh i.would TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT. all over the world
Taylor G.
This is my absolute favorite right now!!! These pigments are intense, long lasting, and make my green eyes pop. The packaging is very detailed, sturdy, and practical. I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves reds, burgundy, and shimmer. Great for fall.
Lauren-Paige H.
This is a really nice eye shadow palette. Its super butter and has very nice, fiery, fall colors. The price has always been a it high on Urban Decay but the product is good. The lightest color in your inner eye can really make your eyes pop and your eyebrows game.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.