BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Lindsey S.
Love the earth tones! It's very pricey, but the pallet does last a long time. I love neautral colors so that is why I got this one. The eyeshadows are small but you don't need a lot to get a nice rich color. Very easy to blend, I used my own blending brushes
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This is my favorite of the Naked series. Though I have all of them I would trade them in for back ups of this palette. The shades are pigmented and warm and blend able and I like to combines this with other palettes that need a little help like the 1,2,and 3.
Anna M.
Buckley , MI
Love this eyeshadow pallete. This name brand of eyeshadow is the best. The colors are beautiful and they stay on all day even without primer. The price of this product is worth it because it last for a very long time. I would highly recommend this to others.
Kiersten G.
Racine, WI
I had a little bit of a learning curve with this because it's a far cry from my normal mauves and tans but once I got brace enough to use it I was hooked. The colors are super pigmented and the range is wide enough to create an endless combination of looks
Patty R.
Allentown
I love this eyeshadow palette, initially I was a little bit sad that there wasn't a lighter shimmer, but after applying the shimmer on my lid I loved it. My friends who have lighter eye colors also find that the colors in this palette intensifies them.
Savanna H.
Columbus, OH
Was so disappointed in this product.. the color scheme looked stunning but was very disheartened at the pigment in the matte shadows. They didn't swatch well & a brush hardly picked anything up. The shimmers are good, but not worth 50 some dollars at all
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is the perfect addition to the Naked family! This is a warm-tone lovers dream come true! The quality is on par with Urban Decay's other naked palettes and does not disappoint! It has enough variety that you can create looks from a smokey eye, sunset eye, or even an everyday look.
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
I have all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, and this is probably not my absolute favorite but it's a close second to the Naked 2. I like the colors, the pigmentation is great, and it has a good mix of shimmer shades and mattes. I definitely recommend.
Gianni A.
This is an amazing palette!

The quality is A+. All these shadows are buttery and ultra pigmented. They wear extremely well and blend like a dream.

Cons: It's expensive. While the quality is amazing, the colors are very repetitive and all in the same shade range.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I absolutely adore this palette!!! They're some of the most beautiful warm shades, especially reds, both mattes & metallics!!! It's easily blend able and there's so many shades to choose from to create different eye looks!! This palette is perfection!!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.