BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Hailey C.
Stratford, NJ
I think this pallet is beautiful! It gives an awesome coppery smokey eye. But being honest, you can get the Jaclyn hill morphe pallet for cheaper and it comes with a lot more shades. That pallet also has a lot of these colors. But other than that it is a great pallet.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Reds, bronzes, and smokey eyes OH MY. literally all I could have dreamt of and more. Naked always pulls it off. This whole collection is a must have. The price seems steep but the naked palettes last, and it comes with a dual ended brush that in itself is amazing quality.
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth , OR
Major accomplishment! I think this is a major difference from the naked pallets that have been made already,it has stunning red colors that are so easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this pallet to anyone out there. Its a little pricey but so worth the buy,i would gift this as a present for Christmas!
A L.
I am not a fan of Naked palettes. I was shocked that when this came out I loved it! The new formula is highly pigmented and the colors are very different than anything they have ever done before.
Heather M.
South River, NJ
Like the other Urban Decay palettes, the pigmentation and the quality is incredible. I love the packaging and the whole concept. I gave 4 stars because I wasn't a huge fan of the two lightest shades in the palette and also because I feel like $54 is pretty expensive.
Ashley A.
College Park, MD
I love the color scheme for the pallet! It looks amazing on my dark skin but there is a considerable amount of fall out and to get the shimmers to pop you have to wet the brush or use your finger. When my nails are long that’s a little hard to do.
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Beautiful pallet!! By far my favorite of all the Naked Pallets. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. The price was a little hard to swallow but in the end I think it was worth the high price. I would definitely recommend it to any warm color lovers out there.
Nicole K.
Jurupa Valley, CA
i hope to receive this!! it’s so gorgeous and the colors are so pigmented. it doesn’t disappoint or disappear after a few hours. the packaging is precise and very well thought out. i would definitely recommend!
Amanda V.
This palette has changed the way I do my makeup. I used to just do one color all over. But now I use many colors for different parts of my life. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. I bought one for myself as well as my sister as soon as they came out.
Tina D.
Liverpool, NY
This is one of my favorite palette. The colors are so amazing. They are very pigmented. There are very little fall out. The colors goes on very nice. This is my first time using this palette and yes I will buy again. I recommend this palette if you want a palette that gives you good payoff and inexpensive.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.