BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amanda V.
This palette has changed the way I do my makeup. I used to just do one color all over. But now I use many colors for different parts of my life. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. I bought one for myself as well as my sister as soon as they came out.
Nicole K.
Jurupa Valley, CA
i hope to receive this!! it’s so gorgeous and the colors are so pigmented. it doesn’t disappoint or disappear after a few hours. the packaging is precise and very well thought out. i would definitely recommend!
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Beautiful pallet!! By far my favorite of all the Naked Pallets. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. The price was a little hard to swallow but in the end I think it was worth the high price. I would definitely recommend it to any warm color lovers out there.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
This is definitely one of my favorite urban decay palettes. While I think some of them have an issue with not being as pigmented, not blendable, and a bit chalky, this one does not have that issue. It is absolutely gorgeous and one of the best warm tone palettes of the season. Definitely worth the buy!
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
Nearly zero fall down. Pigment is on point. Take very little to give you a good pop. Blends very easily. Worth the splurge. Bite the bullet on this one. Theres not a color in this pallete that wont get used
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this palette. People say it looks like he Modern Renaissance but when you put them side by side they are nothing alike! There are more mattes here than the other naked palettes and the eyeshadows seem to be smoother even if all the ingredients are the same
Lu H.
I had been wanting this pallet from the second I saw it advertised. It has all of the shades needed to create beautiful warm toned looks. This pallet is perfect for creating “Sunset Eye” looks as it has warm browns, toasty reds, and dark purples. The shadows are highly pigmented and blend out like a dream 😍
Laleh T.
So so soooo inlove with this pallet. It's my go to pallet. I love the rich warm tones. Even though my eyes are just brown I feel like this pallet makes them pop. The colors are so pigmented and the formula is very easy to blend. I think everyone needs this pallet
Kaylee F.
This pallet is probably on of my favorite eyeshadows i would use from naked ! it is very easy to apply and is pigmented it has a nice packaging to it as well, i would totally recommend this
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
I was so excited to get this I'm so in love with it I love the shadows and the textures and pigment the only thing I would change is a few different shades they are all way too similar.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.