BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Susan B.
Jamestown, NY
It seems like I waited FOREVER for this palette! The colors are a perfect contrast to my eye color (green-tinged blue with gold flecks), so they make my eyes POP! I don't even think about reaching for anything else since I got it! So rare to find exactly what you were looking for!
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
You need this palette!!! This palette is perfect for any season because of all of the beautiful warm orange/red tones. I purchased mine from urban decay website and was excited to play with it right away. This palette is my fave from all the naked palettes and I own all of them. The formula is the best and amazing blendability.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
This palette is great, i’ve never used the other naked palettes but the packaging is a step up. the shadows are easy to apply and blend and amazing for a warm toned eye. my only complaint is that there isn’t a bright orange shade!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Lara V.
vancouver
when i first swatched this palette i absolutely fell in love! The pigmentation is unreal and the texture is so buttery and creamy. This product is very long lasting  and a little goes a long way. this is by far my favorite naked palette because of the gorgeous color range.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
My new every day palette! I absolutely love all the warm transitions and deep plums. It seemed at first that it would just be yet another warm tone palette, and I have easily about 70 palettes, but yet I continue to reach for this one constantly! Definitely the best of the naked series! You can create everything from simple, to glam, to super smokey. Love it
Kaylee W.
Menifee, CA
This is my favorite naked palette! I love it so much! The colors are so pigmented and blend so easily! Also the colors are amazing together they compliment each other so well and warm tones are in ! The only drag about this product is the price.
Tiffany S.
Got this pallet last week and I am truly in love! The pigmentation is flawless and it blends beautifully! Definitely gives you an amazing summer look! It was worth every single penny. I will always encourage friends and family to buy this pallet, especially make up lovers like myself!
Linda B.
Bought this today with low expectations and not expecting much pigmentation. When taking swatches you have to make sure you do it properly. After I purchased it I played around with it and oh my god I'm shook! It really pops if you use a primer and very much pigmented. The lovley warm tones are everything! Much in love with this!
Jordan M.
Cypress , TX
I have all of the Naked palettes & the Heat is the best one yet! The colors are just amazing, so pigmented & blends like a dream. Your eyeshadow will last all day with no creasing at all! I highly recommend this palette.
Rebecca D.
I just received this in the mail yesterday from Sephora and I love it. The packaging is beautiful. The colors are super pigmented and blend nicely. I would like to have seen a shade a little more pinker and lighter.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.