BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly M.
 Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!I love all the colors in here I like bold colors reds,copper etc i was not going to get this pallet but I have all the others but this one I do like a lot as I said great colors blend well it can give you a lot of looks over all good pallet....
Olivia H.
I am OBSESSED with this palette! The warm tones call my name and I could not be happier! I was hesitant to purchase, but I am so glad I did! The shadows blend effortlessly! I highly recommend this palette!
Jasmyn J.
Purcell
I love this pallet for fall and it’s super affordable. The pigment is just amazing and the shimmers if you use a setting spray on your brush makes the shimmer shadows stay in place and they are soo pigmented it’s so pretty. I love that it goes with all skin tones and blends out beautifully
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Jasmine H.
I just received this pallet in the mail about a week ago and I've been playing with it ever since. the colors are very high pigmentation and very easy to blend ,the two darker shades at the very end of the pallet are little drier and a little harder to blend but still worth the pallet
Reileigh W.
HOLY COW DO YOU WANT A SUMMER LOOK THAT IS FIRE CUZ I GOT IT!!! This is one of my favorite urban decay palette and I have them all! Absolutely beautiful colors I can't get enough and wear them everyday! You will be 100% satisfied with this purchase! DO IT!! What are you waiting for??
Liliana Nicole O.
Duncanville, TX
This palette is really beautiful, no doubt. However, I give it a 3 because of the way it applies. I don't know if Urban Decay changed their formula or something but is pretty bad. You have to do a lot of things to make this palette work so, i really don't recommend people buying it.
Swayze M.
Sandy, UT
After all the criticism I read online I expected not to really love this palette, but I actually thing it's beautiful from the packaging to the pigmentation. If these shades call to you I'd say you will like it. The only downside I really have seen is that a lot of the colors are pretty similar so versatility isn't it's best feature.
Maleni R.
I fell in love with the palette the first time I saw it. The eyeshadows are very long lasting. The colors are gorgeous. My eye color is brown and with these amazing colors my eyes look stunning. I use the palette every week with other palettes of Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes.
Jessica C.
Ocala, FL
Yasssss!!! The formula of this product is AMAZING!!!! They blend very well!!! The only draw back is of course they are all the same color scheme. I wish they would of threw in a pop of color or something to be able to mix it up. Even without that though this is one of my daily goto's.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.