BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
I was sort of hesitant to order this at first because I wasn't sure if I could pull off the amber/red tones (NW13 skin) but, I was amazed at how flattering this pallet ended up being. The light matte colours are super creamy and are a dream to work with and the colours in general are so pretty. Overall, very pleasantly surprised at the wearability of the colours-- After seeing them and person and working with them, I think these would look good on a variety of skin tones. .
Susan B.
Jamestown, NY
I can't believe that someone, FINALLY  made a palette of colors that is so perfect! I've used many palettes in my life, and there is always one that instantly disappears and one that never gets touched. NO SO with this palette! The colors all go so well with my eye color (greenish blue), my complexion (ivory), and hair color (multi-tonal reds/caramels). I only have to reach for ONE case, and change up the eyeliner to create a different look. Perfection.
Sam S.
These colors are STUNNING. I love the transition shades and how easy it is to create a super layered, warm look with this palette. The packaging is really sturdy and feels expensive. I feel the shadows blend okay, they don’t blend as easily as their original naked palettes hence the -1 Star. Other than that, this is a win for me.
Lacey H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this palette it’s so beautiful the colors are so pretty on the eyes. I was a first time user I use it very often I like it. Yes it is very long lasting that’s why I like it so much. Yes I would buy it again. It’s a very good palette for the price. I like the brand

The palette is pretty on many different ways to use it. I use it a lot and then cut my crease and use a littler color for that. Love all the colors & now long lasting it is.

Best palette around.
mayzie😋 j.
Glennville, GA
The packaging of this palette is so beautiful. The way Urban Decay organizes the color from lighted to darkest is such a smart idea. I bought this product from Ulta beauty. I just used this palette for the first time yesterday so my first impressions is I love the palette. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy and way blendable. There is some fall out but I can deal with it because the quality of this product is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Lory L.
Grand Rapids
Love it! A great shadow. Pigmented. Wears beautifully. The shimmer could be wore wet or dry. This is my very first high end shadow I’ve ever owned, and been addicted since. In this picture I used IRBAN DECAY NAKED HEAT PALETTE & JACLYN HILL PALETTE. In love with the combo. Used a 2 mattes and a pink shimmer from the naked heat.
3 colors from The Jaclyn Hill palette. ❤️❤️❤️
Alyssa K.
Austin
So I’ve got warm, olive undertones and green eyes. This is a MUST for green or blue eyes. It makes them POP! The brush in this set is amazing, but the colors offer the exact range you need to go from day to night. Urban decay perfected this naked pallets with this one.
Ellen S.
Petaluma
Such a pretty palette. I love warm tones especially oranges and rusts, they go well with my red hair. The formula of these shades are very nice. Easy to blend, high pigment. Really gives that wow factor. There is some fallout in the pan, but I can live with it. Barely any fallout while applying it on the eyes as long as you tap off the excess or apply wet.
Jamie F.
Chicago
This is by far my favorite Urban Decay Naked palette. These colors are so flattering, extenuating and making my blue eyes really pop. This palette is so easy to work with because all of the colors work well together. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Brittney T.
dunmor
I bought this product a few months ago and I love it. I have blue eyes and the colors go wonderful. I do like it better than any other palette that I own. If it came down to it and I had to purchase it again, I totally would!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.