BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Carolina G.
London
It's top-quality production.Combining ultra-matte, duo chrome and metallic finishes. Complementing all skin tones, the neutral and bold shades are easy to blend and come with a soft, dual-ended brush. Each and every shade within the collection boasts a highly pigmented, uniquely foiled finish that blends and layers seamlessly for an eye-catchingly flawless look.
Stevie J.
I love this palette. I heard that the other palettes in this line really weren't pigmented or good so I never bought any of the other three. I was really intrigued and had to buy this palette just for the shades because they are right up my alley, I love warm tones! The shadows in this palette are so pigmented and buttery, they blend out so good. Plus the packaging is so great to.
courtney h.
Fayetteville, TN
I have this palette and it probably my favorite that I own. I love all of the colors in it and it last on my eyelids all day even without using anything to help it stay on.
Alia C.
Doylestown, PA
I truly love this pallet for the multiple choices of reds and bronzes and golds but I feel like they could of added a few other colors as well. I just feel like it's a little too repetitive and I really only use about 3 of the eyeshadows. But as always Urban Decay delivers with beautifully pigmented shadows that are super buildable and go on incredibly smooth! I'm a big fan and out of all their pallets this one is the only one I've decided to actually invest in and it's definitely worth it to have my reds!
Meagan S.
Crete, IL
WOW is all I can say. Wow, pigment. Wow, tones. Wow, metallic. This palette is awesome! I still so easy to blend out and create intense looks. Very wearable for anywhere, easy to create great new looks and so versatile for so many skin tones! Amazed with this naked palette!
Guadalupe M.
Granger, WA
If you love warm tones and don’t have any in your collection I definitely recommend this. I love warm tones and I saw this at ulta an I snagged it up right away. One of the cons however is that when you go for a dramatic Smokey look your looks tend to look pretty much the same since the undertones are pretty much the same. But I’m happy with my palette and I love the results I get when I use it.
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
I love this palette. Perfect for summer. I have used it almost every day since I recieved it. The shades are amazing, I love the mattes and the metallics a lot. The case is beautiful as well, and I love that it uses magnets to keep it shut. Makes it easier to open and close. I like how the outside of the case almost looks mirrored, and the mirror inside is fantastic.
Darlene M.
I own all the Naked palettes and they've all turned into decor on my vanity. But this! I swear the formula is different. The other palettes are chalky. This one is soooooo creamy and pigmented and they all blend like a dream. Not to mention the colors are most definitely my cup of tea. Sooooo glad I got it. I was on the verge of giving up on these palettes completely.
Skye T.
This palette is everything.
The colors are beautiful. So incredibly pigmented. The colors are fantastic for fall and so many looks are possible. I love the variety of mattes and shimmers so pigmented they look like foil.
I was lucky enough to grab the last one in ULTA.
Everyone needs this palette.
Brittany A.
Urban Decay’s Naked Palettes are my absolute favorite eyeshadows ever!! This is the perfect palette for summer. Those warm tones that are so beautiful!! Highly pigmented and blend so well!! Love it!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.