BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ashley S.
Miramar, FL
Love love love! Warm eyeshadow heaven! Urban decay always comes through with their amazing eyeshadow formula! And this warm toned palette is just absolutely stunning . If your a fan of the naked palettes your going to love this one!
Diana A.
Kansas City, MO
it's about time that UD had a new Naked palette. I love the warm shades that this has, and it looks good on virtually any skin tone. I was lucky to get it on the first early release, but you don't have much longer to wait. note, brush swatches are much better than finger swatches for this.
Alicia N.
Another win for UD. I love the colors, they are really pretty. I like the different finishes offered as well. The shadows hold up well, have great pigment, and are smooth to blend.
Trina H.
Frankfort, IL
This product is amazing. The colors are so nice and compliment each other so nicely. I would totally recommend to anyone, but especially anyone with brown eyes. I would totally buy again. There are really nice shades and I love it!
Kimberly S.
Brownsville, TX
I’m rating 4 starts based on the whole product it’s self that includes price, pigmentation, colors, etc. overall the pigmentation is wonderful! I love it! Plus this palette comes with a two sides eyeshadow brush which is super amazing! The reason for the 4 star rating is the price. I mean I get that it’s a high-end product but does it really have to be $54? I guess it’s not that bad but what can we do about it. I purchased mine at Sephora! Great quality and honestly it’s worth the buy. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,394 reviews
I found this to be the exact same quality and blendability as the other naked palettes. You can read into that what you will. The "controversy" of the swatches was all phony. It's an awesome color assortment and it's worth the money. Do I have better palettes yes but this is the perfect summer palette
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love warm tones, so I fell in love with this palette as soon as I lay eyes on it.

Urban Decay is one of my favorites brands regarding eyeshadow and this palette lives to my expectations. The shades are beautiful, easy to work with and last me all day, if I prime my eyes with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

One of the best warm shadow palettes currently on the market.
Jaclyn D.
Washington, DC
So let me start off with saying I think these eyeshadows are great quality and the copper colors are beautiful. My one complaint, which is why I'm taking off some stars, is that all of these shades are EXTREMELY similar once on the eyes and even when I change it up by using different shades the look tends to come out looking pretty much the same each time. So while I think these colors are beautiful and look great with blue eyes, I don't think it's a very versatile palette and worth buying unless you are a collector.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!!

I had to have this when I saw the release.

I have hazel/green eyes and these colors make my eyes pop! The colors are very easy to blend and I have even used it without and eyeshadow primer before (in a hurry) and it went on and blended beautifully!

I also really like the brush that come with the palette.

I would definitely recommend!
Lexie R.
Winter Park, FL
I was very skeptical on buying this product . Too many reviews said the range of colors were so close together that you couldn't do any looks . I finally caved in and I bought the product and I'm not disappointed at all . Yes the colors are very similar but the pigmentation is higher quality the. Any of the the palettes before. They are easy to blend and honestly I can use these colors with some of my other palettes if I'm feeling very creative . It's an amazing palette and you won't be dissatisfied if you get it
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.