BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
*Edit: I had had this palette for a while and I noticed, the more I used it, the more chalky it got. For the first couple times I used it, the color payoff was great, but after a while the colors became chalky, hard to blend, and lost their lasting power they once had. I became so disappointed with this palette because I had loved it so much in the beginning. I had to give my palette away because it was just sitting in the box collecting dust. I may purchase another one some day to see if I would have a different experience with it, but as for now, i have better palettes to use.
Jaimie M.
Central
#GiftCrush. I definitely recommend I love the colors. This can be bought on urban decays website I would love to get this for Christmas I've never had good make up
Jessica Z.
I knew I had to get this product as soon as it came out. I was initially unsure if I wanted to get it because I'm used to using the Naked Basics and Alice in Wonderland palette. This palette is absolutely gorgeous and the formula is very creamy. Some of the colors are a bit lighter like Dirty Talk (which happens to be my fave). The colors are highly pigmented and long lasting and I look forward to creating more looks with the palette! I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a warm palette that has fall tones that could versatile year round.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I personally dont have this palette or plan on getting it, but i can say i have the jcats sunset blvd palette and its a dupe to these colors. I love the sunset blvd palette. Its super pigmented and the colors are amazing. Ulta has it on the website. Wayy cheaper then this palette too!
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
At first I was very skeptical about this palette, I don't know if it was the packaging at first but I didn't really liked it, then I tried it and my opinions changed, the colors and pigmentation are very amazing, comparing it with other palettes that are focused on warm tones, this is a unique one, overall I think for the price, the quality and the brand this palettes it's a go to from Urban Decay
Evelyn M.
Mc Minnville, TN
This is the best eyeshadow palette by far. The colors are super blendable and pigmented. Most palettes I only use a few colors but with this palette I have used every single one. There's no way to be disappointed.
Halie K.
Bemidji/MN
I was nervous to get this palette but it's so worth it! The shadows are all amazing and all blend so seamlessly, I'm able to create the perfect fall look with this and it always looks amazing!!
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
I am fascinated with the colors is this palette, because they remind me of fall. If you like warm colors, this is for you. As always, Urban Decay shadows are easy to blend and I think all of the colors in this palette are well pigmented. The brush is actually useable!! and I really like it. There are several good transition colors and nothing is too glittery. I would recommend this palette if you do not have many warm colors and this is something you wear. I think it will last forever, as it takes so little due to the intense pigment. I liked it from the first use.
Sarah H.
I went into Sephora determined to buy this. I don't know if I have some crazy about obsession with having all the Naked pallets or what... Anyway, started swatching and realized there is only one color in the entire pallet that I don't already own either in a different brand's pallet or single. Or a shade so similar there is no significant difference. I reluctantly decided not to buy it. It's unique in the sense of all these fabulous colors in one pallet. I love the packaging and brush. I just couldn't justify buying a 54.00 pallet for one color.
Emilia L.
Where did I buy: Sephora
Date: June, 10, 2017
Website Sephora.com

This product is awesome. I love the colors in this palate. This palate is the only one that got my attention compared to the other naked palates because it suits the redheads of this WORLD. I've noticed that on YouTube the redheads look especially beautiful with the colors in this pallet

Shades:
Ounce (ivory shimmer)
Chaser (light nude matte)
Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte)
Low Blow (brown matte)
Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift)
He Devil (burnt red matte)
Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)
Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer)

I wish there was more color lighter peachie options of shade colors.. I would of loved to has seen some yellow and golds and oranges. If they would of put more color variety many people would of loved this pallet. They lost a star on color variety.
The lightest color is 'ounce' which is a shimmer finish which is meant for the brow bone.
I give this a 4 star

Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.