BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
Love love love this platte! It is by far my favorite one yet by Urban Decay! The colors are absolutely beautiful. They also have really fun names! I would recommend this platte to anyone and everyone!!! Totally worth the money!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This was my 5th Naked palette purchase.  I was very excited when I first saw this being teased online.  After getting it in my hands I had a bit of trouble because I was trying to use too many shades.  After watching reviews and demos where they only used a few shades I was able to learn to create better looks with this.  I don't find there are any nice light lid shades for my liking so I usually pair this with another palette.  The warm toned matte shades are great and there is a nice range.  These shadows are very pigmented and blendable.
Christina D.
Sarasota
If I shadow palette Urban Decay heat is one of the newer one awesome bright vibrant colors that gives you a creative look! Great for spring summer fall and winter!
Morgan B.
Gresham, OR
I love all of the colors in this palette. There is very little fallout and super easy to blend! The only thing is I wish they had a some more orange shades instead of purple tones but overall super gorgeous palette
fifth h.
I love it it's good it's really easy to use I love the colors on the palette and and it's just a perfect palette idk what else to say so yea and it's really cool all the eye color on itMakeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans
Aaliyah T.
I just bought this pallete from sephora for my birthday, and this is the first time I'm using this pallete, but I know that it will last me a long time and I am able to use all the shades. I swatched them on at sephora and they looked really good on my skin. The lighter shades make a great brow highlight for me and every shade is very pigmented, and blends out quite nice which helps it to apply very well onto the skin. I also like the packaging that the pallet came in, and that it has a wide mirror inside as well as the brush it very soft and easy to clean.
Jade M.
It’s almost October! That means beautiful orange and red leaves as well as perfect pumpkin patches. Even though this pallet looks amazing every season it definitely spices up any look(no PUNkin (spice) laté intended). The powers are all very pigmented which means you only need a swipe or two for a full coverage look that is easily blendable. Over all love the product as well as all baked pallets. Since the season is around and these colors for eyes are so in style I fell in love the moment I tried it- and I don’t even like wearing colors for clothes or make up and I love these.
Lili D.
This palette is so fantastic! They shadows are blendable, the colors are my perfect shades, it has a great mix of shimmers and mattes. I don't always like all the Urban Decay brushes but I actually use the one that comes with it. My one critique is that I wish there was a bigger difference between the shades He Devil and Cayenne. They look too similar on my skin tone. Ashes is dark in the pan but it loses its intensity on my eyes, so replacing He Devil with a midnight blue or true black would have been awesome, even if it doesn't fit the "heat" theme.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
*Edit: I had had this palette for a while and I noticed, the more I used it, the more chalky it got. For the first couple times I used it, the color payoff was great, but after a while the colors became chalky, hard to blend, and lost their lasting power they once had. I became so disappointed with this palette because I had loved it so much in the beginning. I had to give my palette away because it was just sitting in the box collecting dust. I may purchase another one some day to see if I would have a different experience with it, but as for now, i have better palettes to use.
Jaimie M.
Central
#GiftCrush. I definitely recommend I love the colors. This can be bought on urban decays website I would love to get this for Christmas I've never had good make up
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.