BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I finally just got my hands on this AMAZING palette 2 days ago. I have a ton 9f palettes and this is by far my favorite! I absolutely love it! It is super creamy and super pigmented . By far UD'S best!
Grace L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like this palette but it's way too warm and orangey for my skin tone. I'm a huge fan of all the naked palettes but this one just didn't live up to the hype.
Ariele W.
Dupont, PA
Preordered it from ulta and I'm so happy I did. I am so obsessed with this palette. It is very bendable, creates a great smokey eye and has amazing colors. Definitely a must have in your make up drawer!
Abigail G.
Love the colors on this palette really natural. Really easy to blend and apply the colors. I Use a simple color on a casual day and going out I do a smokey eye. I would say product wise shadows stay on really good.
Caitlyn M.
Searcy
not very pigmented, the colors don’t blend well. good pigmentation when searching but not when applying. the packaging is nice & sturdy but i won’t use the palette itself.
Tulip K.
Levittown, NY
This palette has a great selection of colors but I don’t find myself using it that often. The colors are similar to that of the renaissance palette but not as good quality
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
Words cannot describe how amazing and how much I love this palate! I pre ordered it from the urban decay website and have used it everyday since day or night it’s perfect.
Randi Jean R.
la vernia, tx
I love this pallet it warm colors are so awesome and some pigment... I love it and use it when I want to go Extreme on my eyes. It more Vibrate then any other warm colors.. I would totally recommend
Bridget K.
This palette is SO good! The packaging is so beautiful and easy to open and close. The mirror is the length of the palette and stays up when in use. A lot of people are saying that there are so many of the same shades but I don't see that at all. They are very different to me. The shadows are really lovely. They are buttery and blend nice. I only had a problem with one of the shades applying patchy. I don't think that the UD Naked palettes are ever worth $54 USD but I would be willing to pay $40- $45, especially on this palette. I would recommend this palette to anyone that likes warm tones.
Diana M.
This is my first Urban Decay pallet and I am so in love. The colors are gorgeous and I am having fun playing around with the different shades. There are some matte shades and some glitter shades as well in this palette. I don't use the brush much but I am happy it's not some cheap brush. I think the palette was decently priced and I am so glad that I made the purchase. I can't wait to purchase more to compare which palette I like the best.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.