BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Keyla A.
Frederick, MD
I like this palette but not like crazy, I mean color are beautiful and blends well like all naked palettes but is an aye shadow palette that I never reach for, but if you are crazy for this kind of colors is going to be great for you.
Sarah Z.
unlike a lot of people, i actually really liked this palette. it’s my first naked palette though i has dabbled in the others at work and was not impressed. this one has smooth application, blends well and is very pretty and pigmented!
Jocelyn N.
I love urban decay eyeshadow palette’s they’re expensive but they are worth it sometimes if you have money for it. I’ve use this pallet before and can create so many looks with it. It’s just beautiful and yes I would recommend this pallet!!
Rene W.
I absolutely love love love  these eye pallets! This pallet in particular is amazing the orange and red shades are very vibrant and blend very well. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. I like that these are a smoother texture and that they don't crease. I give this product a 10 out of 10. While the product is outstanding the pallets are pricey so I have to save my money for a splurge. They do last for a very long time though so it is an investment.
phalon m.
US
I really like this palette but after getting my Morphe 35O2, I barely reach for it. The colors are pigmented and I don't get fall out. The color selection is amazing but for some reason I just don't reach for it as much as I use to
Angel B.
North Charleston
This is my favorite palette from Urban Decay. I can wear this all day,
all night. The formula is fantastic! The shades are extremely pigmented
and applies like a dream on my eyelids. It blends well and easily using a
fluffy brush or even your fingers since they are buttery. There's a
little bit of fall out on some shades but it's very minimal.
Korey F.
Cochran, GA
I love the colors in this palette, I gravitate towards warm tones over cool tones. The matters are super pigmented and blend nicely but the shimmers aren’t the best formula to me. They’re not as pigmented as I expected them to be but can be helped with wetting your brush or spraying it with something.
✨Catherine ✨.
maspeth
This is one of the most amazing eyeshadows that I have used. Urban decay has come out with very famous eyeshadow palettes that everybody loves. And this one has really caught my attention and everyone else’s especially for the warm tone colors. This is a great for addition pallet if you want to add to your collection the colors blend out exceptionally well. I would definitely pay $54 for this pallete any day of the week. This is A definite holy grail product.
Leslie Z.
The palette has amazing colors. It’s really nice when going for a darker look. I personally use it all the time with the morphe 3502 palette. I really recommend for anyone who likes dark colors. I would buy this product again! ((:
Andre B.
Spring, TX
This is my go to palette for my natural everyday makeup look.
It goes on so easy and blends flawlessly compared to other “natural” tone palettes. It matches my skin tone perfectly, so it’s easy to “fake” as if I’m not wearing eyeshadow when I really am. Lol
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.