BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Maria L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this palette! It's perfect for summer and fall! The colors are super pigmented and there isn't a lot of fall out! I loved creating daytime looks and glamming it up for nighttime!
Lonlon💋 W.
Cordova, TN
So I just brought this pallet yesterday and let me just say this it is amazing I love it the pigmentation is great this is my first naked pallet I brought it At ulta
Lindsay A.
Winfield, WV
This is my FAVORITE palette!! The colors are gorgeous and super pigmented. A little pricey but very well worth it. I love how Urban Decay does their colors and this palette is on POINT.
Emily V.
Yankton
This is beautiful. All the colors are wearable. The brush is a huge bonus! When swatched there was some fall out. Some fix plus would really intensify these colors.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Amazing pigment. Little to no fallout. The colors blend beautifully.
This palette is so versatile. Perfect for those earthtone Smokey eyes.
This is a great year round pallet.
Tylin G.
Arab, AL
My new favorite!!!!! In love with this palette❣ I have brown eyes and this palette brings out the eye color in a good way!! I bought this palette online and I have no regrets. I 100% recommend this beautiful palette
Caitlin D.
Woonsocket, RI
This is currently my favorite Naked Palette! I have loved Urban Decay for years, but they have out done themselves with this palette. I could not recommend it more!
Paris M.
Townsend, DE
Absolutely LOVE this pallet!!! It blends so easily and doesn't have a lot of fall off. Also very pigmented. This is my first urban decay pallet and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Olivia M.
It’s pretty good as urban decay usually is. I was just kinda let down by the colors because they are so different than the other pallets. It feels like it’s a lot more “modern” so it’s not bad just not the best if you prefer a traditional natural look!
Sarah O.
NAPA
Oh snap its the heat palette you know I love a good orangey red smokey eye. If I had anything to say I wish they had a bright in er corner highlight or brown bone
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.