BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jessica T.
Urban decay usually have great palettes and this is one of them. I totally recommend it for a summery fierce look, great for daily wear and the shadows really hold up during the summer HEAT!!!
Savanna M.
Maysville, KY
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE!!! I can’t even comprehend how it has gotten so many negative reviews. All of the shades blend beautifully and have great pigmentation. If you are looking for a warm toned palette, I highly recommend this one
Kayla C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PALETTE I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL THE WARM SHADES, YOU CAN MAKE THIS PALETTE A NICE NEUTRAL LOOK FOR THE DAY AND A SEXY GODDESS AT NIGHT!! BEST NAKED PALETTE YET!!
Lori L.
I really thought I would like the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. Don't get me wrong, when it first came out I was enamored with all the pretty colors, even the glimmers, glittery ones. However, the more I played with it the less I liked it. Maybe it's that I didn't like the colors it pulled from me or that I felt they made me look older. I don't know. But the newness wore off pretty quickly and I went back to other palettes I like more. I do pull it out from time to time to use a color I have nowhere else, but if I had looked hard enough I probably would have found some shades similar in singles, which would have saved me money and space. Overall, do I hate it. Not at all. It's just not my go to palette, not even for fall. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Emily W.
Haubstadt, IN
I've been on the Urban Decay Naked train since the 1st palette came out and they did not disappoint whatsoever with this palette! This color palette has been extremely on-trend this season, so it is only fair that UD came out with a palette dedicated to the warm, reddish, rose-gold-ish tones we are seeing out right now. As usual, the formula is great with these and it really is a bargain for the entire palette if you compare how much the singles are. The packaging is very cool, durable, but it is a bit bulky. I'm always skeptical about brushes that come in palettes, but UD does a good job incorporating a dual-end brush that blends extremely well. This is definitely a palette that has earned daily use in my makeup routine.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
The pigments of this are undeniable. Really a beautiful pallet. The colors are great. I have made this pallet too with colour pop and it is just not the same. Amazing.
patricia m.
muchas saben que esta paleta tiene muy malos reviews ya sea por la pigmentacion o la selecion de colores  pues es BUENISIMA   muy buena adicion a sus colecciones
Calah W.
Maple Valley, WA
This palette has been the one I reach for everytime I do my makeup. It's colors are easy to blend and are so sexy. Makes you feel so confident when you're wearing them.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
So rich and pigmented. A nice break away from all the cool toned Naked palettes. Even though I have a lot of these colors in other palettes but I wanted to complete my collection
Savannah L.
I loved this palette I couldn’t put it down the first week I got the colors were great I love trying different shades to go together and the material was smooth and it also blended very well.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.