BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Gabby D.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!❤ It is highly pigmented and the color range is amazing!!! The price is high but it is sooo worth it Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Alyssa M.
This eyeshadow pallet has such pretty colors with high pigmentation. The packaging is really nice also. It is easy to apply, I suggest this pallet. It's worth the splurge!
Megan B.
This pallet has some really warm tones that complement each other greatly. The eyeshadows are super creamy and very pigmented and very easy to blend into each other I highly recommend this product
Melissa K.
Lexington
I seriously LOVE this product. It looks so fresh on my skin. Usually after a few hours of running around my makeup starts to look haggard, but not at all with these.
Stephanie C.
The pigmentation to the naked palettes are extraordinary they give such a nice feeling to the eyelid. Very blendable. The colors go so great together to creat a full look.
These eyeshadow are warm tone eyeshadow you can to do a day look or a night look. These colors I wear more than bright color I love using the shimmering color on my eye lid and matte colors on my crease but they tend to be a bit patchy if you don't put a eyeshadow primer.
Jenn C.
These shadows are so warm and creamy. I think this palette is the best one and great for everyone to try. Easy to work with and blend.

I have brown eyes. I love warm tones.
Brittney Y.
By far the best palette I own! The pigment is amazing & Lasts all day long. I was never a fan of orange tins till I got this & was able to step out of my comfort zone. I would definitely buy again
Escarlet P.
This is by far one of the best palettes Urban Decay has released!! The pigment is amazing, it blends so easily and stays put all day!! I have nothing but nice things to say about this palette and I'm so happy I made the purchase. Ive always love Urban Decay Eyeshadows but they sure did go above and beyound with this palette. I would love to see some deeper burgundy colors in the future but am happy with this palette and of the colors are to bright for you it's easy to tone them down a bit. I'm positive this will be one of the more popular palettes of 2017. Way to go Urban Decay for creating such a masterpiece!!
Ava L.
Leverett, MA
I LOVE this eyeshadow so much!!! Even though the other naked
palettes aren't that good with pigmentation this palette is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves warm toned eyeshadow.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.