BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
When I first saw that urban decay was releasing this palette I knew I had to have it! The color selection is gorgeous! They are pigmented and blend easy! Super happy I got it
Gabby P.
Jamestown, PA
Literally amazing! I love it so freaking much! Not a penny wasted! I use it every day! The colors are so pigmented and the brush is amazing! I am so in love with this palette!
Yasmin C.
Troutdale, OR
These colors are so buttery and easy to blend super long lasting I don't even notice to much fall out . Worth every penny @sephora probably the only pallete I would repurchase
Mahroosha S.
Boone, NC
Love the colors in this palette! They are so stunning and pigmented! The shades have quite a wide range! Every color goes so well together, I’ve very pleased with my purchase, it was money well spent!
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
I love the shades in this palette! Although I think more than a few are too dark in here and I wish there were more burnt orange shades. But it is still a beautiful shadow palette. They are pigmented.
Ness A.
I bought this pallet with money I saved up because I'm young and I can't get a job yet so I saved up enough money to get this palette which was actually cheaper than I thought it came in very nice packaging that had red roses on it and when I opened it up I was surprised by how pigmented the colors are. And there's mattes and shimmers that blend very well together. The brush that comes with it is duel ended and one side is for packing and the other for blending. It is very soft and pics up the eyeshadow nicely, it also helps that the eyeshadow is very pigmented and blendable.
Allie L.
Texas
This has become my new favorite palette! The colors are amazing! The hype is definitely real and worth it for this eyeshadow palette! The colors are perfect and so pigmented.
Kierstin W.
Duncansville, PA
Love UD palettes! Heat has a wide range of colors from reds to pruples to neutrals. I keep looking at this palette cause I love it so much! Ready for another palette release.
Evelyn M.
Mc Minnville, TN
This has got to be one of the best eyeshadows I have ever purchased. The colors are great for the entire year and they are nicely pigmented. I love that they all blend so well together. I think I need to hurry and stock up on a few more! My love for the naked palettes continues
Faith P.
davin
This is honestly the most amazing eyeshadow palette I have ever used! The colors are so vibrant and so easy to blend. The brush that comes with it is also so soft and picks up the product really well.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.