BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Colleen A.
I own every Naked pallet and this has even the best one. The pigmentation is so good and the colors are bold. Despite this it’s easy to create a variety of looks. I have hazel eyes and I was worried about how the reds would work on my face but I absolutely love how flattering they are. The packaging is gorgeous as well and works with the “heat” theme. Compared with the other companies coming out with similar themed products (I.e. tarte toasted) I would still choose this one
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette I looooove this palette !!! The colors are beautiful! Definitely my kind of colors ! The formula is amazing ! They blend like a dream ! Definitely worth the price ! I totally recommend.
Jazzmyn R.
Laurel,Maryland
The shades in this palette are amazing for a day to night look and the shades are AMAZING for fall. They are so easy to blend out and the shimmers are pressed so nicely. They blend so nicely onto the lid. The packaging is so pretty, it is easy to dip into and find the shades and their names.
Hayley R.
Ames
I love the colors in this palette and the brush is pretty good quality. I’ve never owned my own UD palette (but have borrowed from my roommate/cousin) and I’m so happy to have my own!! The colors are very pigmented and have long wear. I wear eyeshadow mostly on the weekend when going out, and I think the colors are perfect if you want a natural or a glam look. The shimmer shades are buttery and so pretty! The Mattes have a lot of pigment and show through. Would recommend.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This is such a gorgeous palette and the packaging is the best out of all the naked palettes. this is the one I have used the most out of all of them but i feel its is more of a vacation/summer palette so it’s not on my vanity currently
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
This palette is a great addition to my collection! I love the blending brush that comes with it, and the eyeshadows are extremely pigmented! Very easy to apply and doesn’t take much product to get your desired eye shadow look! Love it!
Keyla A.
Frederick, MD
I like this palette but not like crazy, I mean color are beautiful and blends well like all naked palettes but is an aye shadow palette that I never reach for, but if you are crazy for this kind of colors is going to be great for you.
Sarah Z.
unlike a lot of people, i actually really liked this palette. it’s my first naked palette though i has dabbled in the others at work and was not impressed. this one has smooth application, blends well and is very pretty and pigmented!
Rene W.
I absolutely love love love  these eye pallets! This pallet in particular is amazing the orange and red shades are very vibrant and blend very well. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. I like that these are a smoother texture and that they don't crease. I give this product a 10 out of 10. While the product is outstanding the pallets are pricey so I have to save my money for a splurge. They do last for a very long time though so it is an investment.
Jocelyn N.
I love urban decay eyeshadow palette’s they’re expensive but they are worth it sometimes if you have money for it. I’ve use this pallet before and can create so many looks with it. It’s just beautiful and yes I would recommend this pallet!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.