BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jamie S.
Alabama
Oh my god nothing can show how much I love this pallete this is my all time favorite a little pricey but deffinetly worth it I use this product everyday no lie if you haven't used this i suggest you go buy it asap
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I only bought this because I have all the other "Nakeds." It is great on me! The colors really make my green eyes pop! I wear this at night when I go out. I use UD eyeshadow primer before applying. Lasts all night!
Mahreen M.
Warren, MI
If you're going to buy any of the naked palettes this is the one to buy for sure. I got mines at Sephora right when it came out. The colors are extremely easy to blend and very pigmented
Myranda C.
Urban Decay’s best eyeshadow palette? I think so! This palette is different from any other Naked palette I’ve ever tried. We’ve all heard so much about the original Naked palettes and how wonderful they are, but they were lacking some good color punches... All the sudden, they came out with this beautiful palette. I’m a sucker for warm tone shades, so this is perfect for me. The shimmers are beautiful and so are the mattes. The packaging is beautiful but the gold on the lettering is kind of wearing off my package. The only other issue I have with this palette is that some of your looks can get pretty repetitive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone into warm tones.
Marlaime J.
Bradenton, FL
This palette was alright. Nothing too special to be honest I've used all the other Naked palettes before and I was able to put them to good use. But this palette is just so over done.
Haneen J.
I absolutely love this pallette!! The colors are so warm and great for the fall time. I love blending the colors and making new looks every day. The pigmentation is great and they blend so perfectly!! ❤️❤️ Definitely recommend this product for the holidays or any time of year.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
I’m so glad I splurged and got this palette! I love all the colors and they are all pretty pigmented. I’ve been able to make a lot of awesome looks thanks to this palette. Def recommend!
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
I just received this yesterday, and I LOVE it!!! Like all other Naked palettes, I was not disappointed! I purchased this at Ulta for full price. This might be my favorite palette yet!
member-1d493
This product has many looks and very colorful. If you prime your eyes the shadow won’t crease throughout the day but if you don’t there is a slight crease. It lays good with all skin tones and matches for a night out or a dress down to McDonald’s!😋
Hiba k.
W Valley City, UT
I love this palette! This is not my first urban decay palette but it is without a doubt my favorite. Usually when I buy a palette, I won’t use half of the shades but I genuinely leave and use all of the shades!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.