BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
I like this pallet. Nice pigment. Love the packaging. Very different colors from other naked pallets which is very nice. No chemically scent. Very pretty with brown eyes. More of a fall pallet. Alright price.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This palette is so pretty ! The colors are gorgeous and swatch really well. It's a hard palette to work with but if you have the right skin tone it's a great buy. It's a very warm tone palette and I would recommend it.
Kristen T.
Prichard, WV
I bought this product last weekend and I have used it every day since. He devil is my favorite shade! I love all the reds & browns. If you like a very warm toned eye shadow, this pallet is for you! One of my favorites!
Victoria C.
centuria
For sure would not recommend this pallet. Not easy to apply or use. Does not blend well. They could make the shades easier to blend. I purchased this pallet from ulta. I would not buy it again. I actually returned it.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
Absolutely love this palette I own the naked naked 2 Naked 3 and the naked Smoky palette and this is by far my favorite one. The color selection for this pellet is amazing very on-trend I do feel like this would have been a great fall pallet cuz this is more fall colors but I don't mind wearing them and summer another thing is at the big invitation on this is very similar to The Naked original palette. Very buttery very creamy very easy to blend very easy to work with this is by far one of my favorite Naked palettes that I have bought really really happy with this really glad I purchased it.
Renee D.
Lansing
I don't know why so many people have given this a bad review I personally love it. The colors are absolutely beautiful and so pigmented! It's definitely worth the price in my opinion. I would really recommend this to anyone who is a Naked fan
April D.
Chattanooga, TN
Omg! So beautiful! Urban Decay never disappoints and with their newest naked pallet, they have hit a hot home run! The color payoff is intense and the formula is buttery. Love Love Love!!
Jennifer C.
Maitland, FL
I'm totally onboard with the warm, firey red colors that came out in this palette! Love the color options. Some colors do have better pigmentation than others, but they all blend so well together. I would buy it again!
Lila D.
Omaha, NE
I purchased this palette the week it came out and havent stopped using it. I use this palette daily. I use it for an everyday look. But I also use the highlighter shade for under my brow daily, with any eye look I do.
Lulu ❤.
This palette is worth every penny! These warm shades are gorgeous and the quality of this palette is up to the same standards as previous Naked iterations. This one might be the best yet!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.