BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this so much! I'm a huge fan of the naked palettes and have them all. This is such a great palette for the fall. The warm/orangey tones really make blue and hazel eyes pop. I would buy it again.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
PERFECT!! this was everything i was looking for in a palette. the shimmer/metallic shades are TO DIE FOR. the color pay off is amazing, they blend so well, and they show up well on my medium deep skin!!! i'm so impressed
Ivy M.
Honestly didn't think I'd really like this palette but now that I have it I really love it. It's perfect for anyone who loves orange eyeshadow shades. The shadows are pigmented and really creamy!
Jennifer C.
Maitland, FL
I'm totally onboard with the warm, firey red colors that came out in this palette! Love the color options. Some colors do have better pigmentation than others, but they all blend so well together. I would buy it again!
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are all fantastic and you can put so many of them together to create lots of different looks. They're all super pigmented and stay on quite well.
Kristen T.
Prichard, WV
I bought this product last weekend and I have used it every day since. He devil is my favorite shade! I love all the reds & browns. If you like a very warm toned eye shadow, this pallet is for you! One of my favorites!
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR
This is by far the best naked palette I've had. The colors are to die especially on my blue eye, it makes the pop to the extreme. It's highly pigmented and goes on great. Totally worth it.
Renee D.
Lansing
I don't know why so many people have given this a bad review I personally love it. The colors are absolutely beautiful and so pigmented! It's definitely worth the price in my opinion. I would really recommend this to anyone who is a Naked fan
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
I just got this in two days ago. I love every color. I have blue eyes and it makes my eyes POP. Worth the price. I had been wanting it for several
Months and I’m so glad it’s finally mine.
Jessica M.
Mt airy
I found this pallete on twitter and immediately loved it. I ordered it online and it took about 3 days to arrive. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. My friend loved it so I recently purchased another one for her!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.