BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I would say this palette is definitely worth the hype and one that's going to be a major hit coming up to autumn and winter and perfect for pairing with the ever beloved burgundy red autumn lipstick!
🍁🎵🎻 R.
Springfield
I love this pallet it is such beautiful product , my eyes are brown and they make my eyes pop it’s easy to use and has amazing pigment I naught mine at ultra beauty I 100% recommend it 😍❤️❤️😍
Brandi A.
Thank You Urban Decay you have done it again! I am in love with the Naked Heat Palette. Beautifully pigmented, buttery smooth mattes and no fall out for the shimmer/metallics. I am in Love! 😍
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
Love love love this pallet! I even use all the colors from it. These colors work great with my fair skin and green eyes. I don't use the brush that comes with but, everything else is killer!
Patricia D.
I'm absolutely in love with this eyeshadow pallete! It's colors are absolutely beautiful. Easy to blend and looks can be for day or night. Very high pigment. I think this product is at very good value. It exceeds my expectations, I would buy again!
Rachel G.
Perfect for fall!!! This Palette is the next best thing to Naked! Rich pigmented colors, great for daytime and night use. No shadow fallout like other brands. A little goes a long way.
Gabrielle B.
Los Angeles
This product is amazing it has very loud nude colors the colors are beautiful the packaging is so cute I think that if people like nude colors they should use all of the urban decay products
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
One of my favorite pallets! Love how warm the colors are! Very pigmented and lasts me pretty much the whole day! It's kind of expensive but makes the best gift! Not to mention it lasts awhile!
Ryelee R.
Weeping Water, NE
I LOVE this palette, I love the textures and the pigmentation of the Shadows. It lasts fairly long as long as you use a base. The packaging is AMAZING and I really think you get a bang for your buck!!
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a little disappointed in this one because some of the matte colors can be chalky for a $54 dollar palette. But the shimmers are out of this world and it does have a nice range of colors.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.