BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
elizabeth S.
Clyde, MI
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette I absolutely love this palette!!! Great pigmentation. Blends like a dream. Can create gorgeous fiery looks!!!🔥🔥🔥 This palette makes me feel dangerous lol. It’s a must have in your eyeshadow palette collection. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Priscilla G.
I love this palette. The color scheme is so beautiful. They are of such high quality andfor those stuck on the price, it honestly is worth it. I really respect this brand and I am a frequent buyer. I would recommend to anyone looking for good eyeshadows.
Carey G.
This was the first naked palette that I ever purchased from urban decay cosmetics. I am glad that I did. I say this because for somebody that has fully realize that warm tones in Browntown shades work really well with her brown eye color the red tones definitely help to pick up the color of my eye. In a sense it made my eye color pop a lot more than just using Browntown shades. This pallet is still available at Ulta, Sephora, and on urban decay his website. I would highly recommend this product
Taylor W.
Buckhannon, WV
Love this pallet a lot! My eyes are green so the colors really make them pop! Great value so even though it’s a little pricey, it’s well worth it! I use this product for a night out, or an everyday look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Olivea O.
L.A
I loved this palette!! Great addition to their naked collection. Love the fiery shades, great Summer palette. Very pigmented on me, you get a good amount of product, great formula for blending and building. Love the packaging, very cute and bright
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
Not a fan and I'm so sad I'm not! The photos make the shadows look more red and darker in general. In person the colors look very light and not red at all. And that's what I want, Red!! Swatched it and was disappointed with the colors and pigments.
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
Wearing this palette on my eyes right at this moment. It's my favorite palette from the Naked series. As a makeup junkie who loves warm tones. this palette is everything.
I love the red shimmers because it's unique. I've seen so many warm tone palettes but this palette has unique colors that my other palettes don't have. Also, the brushes that come along with the palette is such good quality - soft and picks up the shadows.
If you want to invest in a good warm tone palette, this is one.
Christina F.
I'm obsessed! I received this yesterday as a gift and I'm already in love. The colors are so easy to blend, even the brush the palette comes with works really well. Not to mention the shades are gorgeous on the eyes, and gives you a perfect fall look, even hours after applying.
Alyssa Z.
salianas
I've been using this palette for a while I purchased it a sephora a while back. The shadows are easy to apply they do leave some fallout when I add more of the same shadow to build up the color on my lid. Great for someone who likes soft eye looks and wants to try some burgundy colors.
Kim A.
lawrenceville
Hermosaaaa.. super pigmentadaa.. con colores variados perfecta para hacerme look de dia o de noche.. en relacion a precio me parece q esta bien porque la calidad es muy buena y el empaque es hermoso y comoda para cargar en el estuche de viaje
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.