BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Haven't used this or gotten it but I LOVE LOVE LOVE theses colors and I'm dying to get! Can't wait till I do, have all the other urban decay pallettes so I can't wait to just get my hands on this one !! ❤❤❤❤
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Waiting for this palette to arrive, but my little sister purchased this for her girlfriend And we both love it. It’s a good price from tj max otherwise expensive
Maria M.
Gosh !!!! This palette!!! Has the most beautiful pigmented eye shadows ever ! I'll have to buy myself more of this ! The colors are perfect for the summer even for fall! That's why am just in love with it!
Kassy B.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great palette but once you keep using it, somehow you get the exact looks. All the looks you make eventually start looking reparative. Love the packaging. I mostly use it now for the transition shades it has.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
This is hands down the best palette on the market right now. It's extremely pigmented, long lasting, and the colors are gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of the red tones. There is enough product to last months. It's definitely worth the price!
Miranda C.
Beverly , MA
Got this pallet for my birthday ( 8-30) and I've used it every day since! I love it! Love that it comes with a double ended brush and mirror! Although some shades are a bit chalky and hard to blend out but the shimmery shades are amazing!!!
blia s.
Marion, NC
This is a beautiful palette, it's smooth and blendable. Although I do wish there was other color options. It's still worth the money I spent on it. It's user friendly for beginners, and if it ever broke I'd be running to get me another one
Sandy L.
Alexandria, VA
Super pigmented and buttery shadows that upholds the urban decay name. I like that they included more mattes than the usual amount in a naked palette. All the colors are blendable and non-patchy. My favorite color is scorched which is a burned copper. Probably my favorite palette in the Naked series after the OG Naked palette!
Reyna A.
Coachella
I've swatch this before in stores I haven't purchased it but the eyeshadows are pigmented and creamy to the max and I'm glad urban decay stayed with their price range because it's a really good price for that.
Jackie L.
Carbondale, PA
I am the type to only use nude colors when it comes to eyeshadow. When this palette came out, I knew I had to have it! I love mixing these colors for a special occasion or a fun night out. Bold enough, yet still on the more nude side!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.