BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Val K.
Valley Stream, NY
I think that this is the most beautiful palette that Urban Outfitters has come out with thus far. The reds are so beautiful both with sparkles and the mattes. I wear it every time I wear eyeshadow. Favorite palette ever! 10/10 would recommend
Emely G.
Passaic
Que decir de esto me agrada cada cosa tiene exelente variedad de color buena pigmentación, fácil de difuminar, buen precio buena calidad todo perfecto diez de diez conmigo. Uno de los mejores en el mercado.
Madeline H.
norfolk
I love this!! The colors really pop and unlike some other palettes the colors go so good together. It is the regular price of $54 and I used this everyday for 3 months. Would recommend with a different brush
Arelis G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I won this palette in a giveaway and I'm so happy I have it! The shades are perfect, the formula blends like a dream and lasts all day on my eyes. I haven't had any issues with fall out when doing my eyes. I love UD Eyeshadow they are amazing.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
This is by far my favorite naked palette. I love warm eye colors, and found these to be very pigmented and easy to blend. It took a bit more work on the darkest colors but the end result was well worth it.
erin l.
Fresh Meadows, NY
i love this palette ! i love the colors, the packaging and the fact that it blends like a dream. urban decay shadows are my favorite so i'm not surprised what a good product that it is. totally recommend!
Libby A.
Newnan , GA
This pallet had very pigmented shimmer colors, but the mattes had a lot of fallout and could have had a little bit more pigmentation. It looks best with blue and grey eyes because of all the orange in it.
Jessica N.
Modesto, CA
Ugh I love this palette so much! It is now my go too and I always loved cool tones until this palette came along. I absolutely recommend and think everyone should buy this product asap!!!!! It is amazing.
Mika O.
Stockton
Got this as a gift for my birthday last year & I haven’t stopped using it since. I literally use this for an everyday eyeshadow look. The colors are warm & perfect for summer. I would definitely recommend!
Estefany V.
This palette is just so awesome and beautiful! My eye color is something natural! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it! Love these colors they are long lasting and pigmented. I would really recommend it!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.