BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
monika l.
Jefferson, PA
Beautiful formula, beautiful packaging, beautiful color story. I would buy this again just for the fact that these shades are my go to for an everyday look. I would recommend this palette to anybody who loves reds, orange, and rustic colors!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
This is by far my favorite naked palette. I love warm eye colors, and found these to be very pigmented and easy to blend. It took a bit more work on the darkest colors but the end result was well worth it.
Brittney P.
Dumas
This pallete is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect for day or night looks. Give a variety of browns and red/orange colors. The shadows are not super powdery and I have close to no fall out at all while applying. They are also all very blendable!
Libby A.
Newnan , GA
This pallet had very pigmented shimmer colors, but the mattes had a lot of fallout and could have had a little bit more pigmentation. It looks best with blue and grey eyes because of all the orange in it.
Ashley F.
It is completely worth the money the eyeshadows last all day and have a very nice finish. Super easy to change to from day to night with this pallet. I threw away my other eye shadow pallet i bought from ulta because this is so much better quality. I would highly recommend it.
Mika O.
Stockton
Got this as a gift for my birthday last year & I haven’t stopped using it since. I literally use this for an everyday eyeshadow look. The colors are warm & perfect for summer. I would definitely recommend!
Estefany V.
This palette is just so awesome and beautiful! My eye color is something natural! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it! Love these colors they are long lasting and pigmented. I would really recommend it!
Jessica N.
Modesto, CA
Ugh I love this palette so much! It is now my go too and I always loved cool tones until this palette came along. I absolutely recommend and think everyone should buy this product asap!!!!! It is amazing.
Heaven G.
Harker Hts, TX
I bought this as soon as it was released and I'm so happy with it! The warm colors are so perfect for the summer and fall! I love how I can create so many looks. UD eye shadows have never disappointed me!
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
I really like the formula with these shadows but the red with my skin tone and hair color can make me look sick sometimes so I don’t reach for it often. But I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.