BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
These eyeshadows are really warm tone. They are really pigmented. You can create beautiful looks with this palette. It is long wearing. It is a tad overpriced but I definitely recommend it and would buy it again.
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
I was most excited about this one because it is the one with the most color in them. The eyeshadows are smooth and easy to blend. The price of a bit higher than normal but the colors and packaging make up for it.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
This palette is as beautiful as the rest of the baked palettes as you would expect! I have them all and this one is the one I reach for the least but only because I’m more of a neutral eye girl. If you’ll prefer a bold look, this is the one for you!
Aydan Z.
This eyeshadow pallets is my everything. My eye color is green/blue and these colors really bring it out. The price is awesome for this. I just ran out and I want to get another one asap because it's that good.
Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
Miss eyeshadow palette is everything I love the colors makes good Smokey look when you're going on a date at night the Color Stay the Pigman is very dark and it's not very dusty doesn't come off easily like one wipe it doesn't come on I just love it
Noelyn W.
Frankfort, KY
Beautiful tones. I will say the mattes aren’t flattering across the board of skin tones. But I happen to be the perfect skin tone for it. I love it. I do want more neutrals or maybe even a softer white-shimmer.
Hailey F.
Guyton, GA
I love this palette so much! Urban Decay never fails to make truly good products. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy. I’m always drawn toward warm toned palettes and i definitely suggest buying this one.
Emily R.
United states
This is seriously my favorite palette ever! The colors are beautiful and so blendable. There's everything you need to make a complete look and there's so many options. I can literally throw anything from this palette on my lids and it looks amazing.
Amanda P.
Gorgeous, pigmented colors! It is so easy to apply and is super blendable. I love that I can use it for easy, everyday looks, or do something more glam to go out with. I've already recommended to several friends!
Shelby M.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This pallet is beautiful! The colors are so pigmented and blends like a dream. Hardly any fallout. You can use all the colors unlike some pallets where a couple of the colors will never be used. I recommend this pallet it is my absolute favorite!!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.