BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I love this palette. Its easily blendable, creamy soft, and easy to make several looks with. Its great for everyday and definitely gives off a summer/fall look vibe! I cant stop using this palette. Well done UD.
Noelyn W.
Frankfort, KY
Beautiful tones. I will say the mattes aren’t flattering across the board of skin tones. But I happen to be the perfect skin tone for it. I love it. I do want more neutrals or maybe even a softer white-shimmer.
Amanda P.
Gorgeous, pigmented colors! It is so easy to apply and is super blendable. I love that I can use it for easy, everyday looks, or do something more glam to go out with. I've already recommended to several friends!
Aydan Z.
This eyeshadow pallets is my everything. My eye color is green/blue and these colors really bring it out. The price is awesome for this. I just ran out and I want to get another one asap because it's that good.
Hailey F.
Guyton, GA
I love this palette so much! Urban Decay never fails to make truly good products. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy. I’m always drawn toward warm toned palettes and i definitely suggest buying this one.
Crish_MUA L.
Los Angeles , CA
Love love Urban Decay's Naked palette. I was hesitant about this at first but seeing numerous makeup using this palette changed my mind. It's easy to blend and very pigmented. Everyone can sport this palette!
Destinie H.
Great improvements compared to their other pallets! The amazing formula, pigmentation and packaging make it worth the price. It doesn't fade throughout the day, even through naps. I would definitely recommend this over any other naked pallets! 👍
Morgan R.
Fort Collins, CO
I am in love with how warm this palette is! I feel like I can create so many looks with it. Even though the mattes can be a little powdery, they are super easy to blend and layer, and the metallics are so beautiful! Overall a really nice palette!
Jessica M.
Yes!! This is my favorite naked palette out of all of their eyeshadow palette launches. I am such a warmed tone eyeshadow junkie that this was just for me. All of the shadows are excellent and gives me the best warm smokey eyes.
Cassie H.
Mount Hermon, KY
The colors need more of a brown in some of the shades. The darkest is a purple red tone which is pretty just needs to have a dark brown with these shades. Great pigment. A bit pricey but normal for urban decay
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.