BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Patrice 🎶.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette, I travel with it a lot because it doesn't take up much space, it has a mirror and a brush. The shades are amazing. I watched many reviews and I decided to buy it. I was not disappointed at all.
Paige O.
Belton, MO
This palette is good for neutral looks but can be a little difficult to blend just have to really work with it. The shadows are kind of dry as well. You can defiantly find similar palettes that work better and are cheaper.
christina V.
Hollywood, FL
The naked 1 was my first expensive eye shawdow palette, for a beginner it was really good. but after i realized other palettes i realized it was that good. (neither were the 2 and 3) so i was hesitant about this palette but i received it as a gift so i tried it out today and WOW. they have upgraded their pigmentation. it may be a new go to palette.
Harliee T.
Tazewell
I AM OBSESSED! This palette is so beautiful for the fall! Colors are so pigmented and blendable. I would use every color in this palette so the price is worth it
Abbey B.
Oxford, MS
This palette caught my eye from the numerous reviews on YouTube and Instagram. I love the colors-they are very women of color friendly. The mattes are not ashy and the shimmers shine like a diamond. This is going to be a great summer and fall palette.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Angel M.
Poteet, TX
This palette is my all time favorite because of all the nice colors it has. I bought this pallets online using the ulta app. I use this palette a lot it’s my favorite and yes I would recommend you buy this palette
Allison A.
This. Is. Everything. I bought the naked basic palette and I was so let down I almost didn't buy this. But it just spoke to me and now I use it every day. I have blue eyes and these warm red copper tones are stunning.
Karsyn G.
Linden, MI
This is an amazing addition to the naked palettes and applies super easy and the eye shadows are very pigmented! They are just like all the other naked pallets but the colors in this one are all so pretty and warm.
Vanessa S.
Sacramento , CA
Warm tone palette that is amazing! Would 100% recommend this palette. You can do say to night looks and the colors are so pigmented and beautiful . Super long lasting! Bought at Macy’s and would for sure buy again!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.