BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Allison A.
This. Is. Everything. I bought the naked basic palette and I was so let down I almost didn't buy this. But it just spoke to me and now I use it every day. I have blue eyes and these warm red copper tones are stunning.
Jennifer P.
This palette is amazing! The color selection is insane. I saw it and knew that I had to have it. It was definitely love at first sight. The colors are beautiful and the looks you can make with it is never-ending. Truly a gorgeous selection of shades.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Loooove this palette! I originally got it for its strong pigmentation (covered my coworkers tattoo with one swipe) and the beautiful red/brown/dark shades! Lives up to its hype. Pretty pricey but definitely worth it!
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
this is my first warm tone palette! I absolutely love all the other naked palettes, in face I own every one! this palette lived up to the hype for sure! so glad I waited to try a warm tone palette when UD made one!
christina V.
Hollywood, FL
The naked 1 was my first expensive eye shawdow palette, for a beginner it was really good. but after i realized other palettes i realized it was that good. (neither were the 2 and 3) so i was hesitant about this palette but i received it as a gift so i tried it out today and WOW. they have upgraded their pigmentation. it may be a new go to palette.
Callie C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! Better than all of the other NAKED palettes and gorgeous colors. Very creamy and buttery. I wish all of their palettes were this quality and can't wait for future palettes. HIGHLY recommend.
Patrice 🎶.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette, I travel with it a lot because it doesn't take up much space, it has a mirror and a brush. The shades are amazing. I watched many reviews and I decided to buy it. I was not disappointed at all.
Brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
By far my favorite naked palette. Even tho the naked line is over done. I still love this guy. Super pigmented. Blends like a dream and matches blue eyes perfectly. I would recommend to anyone. Especially beginners
Abbey B.
Oxford, MS
This palette caught my eye from the numerous reviews on YouTube and Instagram. I love the colors-they are very women of color friendly. The mattes are not ashy and the shimmers shine like a diamond. This is going to be a great summer and fall palette.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This has been my go to eyeshadow palette lately. It has such beautiful colors and is just as great as all of the other Naked palettes. They are easy to blend and the color payout is great! I highly recommend this!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.