BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
this is my absolute FAVORITE eyeshadow palette. the warm tone colors are absolutely stunning & they build really well. i’m not a pro by any means but i find the shadows fairly easy to work with. if you enjoy warm tones i would definitely recommend this palette!!
Kara B.
This is the first palette I've purchased from Urban Decay and I'm so impressed with the pigmentation! If you like warm toned shades this palette delivers. There's a great variety of shades which complement my eye color and there is minimal fallout. I pair my eyeshadow with Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer to keep my look lasting all day. If you already own a few warm toned palettes then buying this one might not add anything new to your collection but if you're looking to try a warm toned palette I would recommend starting here.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I adore this palette! I was hoping this would do the same as Mac Brown Script to make my green/blue eyes pop but it is not as bright. People are saying that the colors are so close together there isnt much you can do with the palette but I beg to differ. First of all, I do agree they are similar. You do not get a ton of contrast but if you know what you're doing you can really make something of it. Plus, who doesn't use other eyeshadows?! Mix and match, girl!
1. The simmer shades look different on than they do in the pan but only slightly. -Lumbre is more pinky-peach with gold undertones and I love that color; -Dirty talk is the more burnt orange red that I adore!!! Depends on the lighting, though. In brighter lighting its more a orange brown but in the shade or darker lighting its more rustic. If you want to change the intensity slightly you can use a damp finger to apply to your lid. I DO NOT recommended a wet brush (setting spray or whatever) because the shadows are so pressed it seems to mess up the shades in the pan and I didnt like that. After a few uses it went back to smooth but I wont do it again. The colors didnt want to stick to the brush anyway nor did they go on more intense.-Scorched is a color that reminds me of my moms favorite browns. A darker red brown that still has some burgundy-type pigment to it in lower lighting. -Ember doesnt look as dark as Ashes but let me assure you....its freaking dark!!! This color goes on so dark but when you see how it blends with another color...WOW! The reflect is beyond gorgeous. It's so dark you just think it's a smokey eye but when the light hits it...seriously! Yes!
The rest of the colors are just as amazing. Ounce is similar to my Mac matte Rice Paper that is my go-to for under my eyebrows to fade. I like to go heavy then blend and fade!WARNING! Do Not Do your face before using the two darkest colors because no amount of powder protects you from the staining. So pigmented, sticks and it gets everywhere!
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
This is hands down my new favorite palette. The colors are so warm, so smooth and so pigmented and i love that the palette allows for a completed look without having to use other products for transition colors. The shadows blend really well without much fallout however i did find that the darker colors were a little more loose and chalky than the lighter and shimmer shades. Regardless it's still a great palette, right on trend and i would def buy this again. Also -- the packaging is freaking beautiful. How could you resist?!
Lindsey A.
robbinsville
I have green eyes so warm tones are my go to. I find myself reaching for this palette every time I go to do my eyeshadow. I use the matte tones for often than not and don’t dive into the shimmers as much, however, they all apply pigmented and beautifully! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Daniel A.
Wilton Manors, FL
My friend recently got me this as a birthday gift and I can't believe how much I Love it. I've never been into eye shadows especially on myself but I wear this daily because it gives me this natural warm eye, not too dramatic, but wild thing is my shizzz <3
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
Love the shades in this palette the only thing to look out for would be that they are all in the same range of shapes so if you’re looking t explore different shades this is not the pallets for you and also the brush it comes with is not as great as the brushes I have. Good for on the go last minute looks
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite pallet! I love this so much. The colors make an impact and blend out nicely. I do find it is a more dry formula so it can blend away if I’m not careful, but with this formula it also blends seamlessly and without patches. The colors are awesome! I usually grab the gold shimmer from the Smoky pallet (dirtysweet) as a pop of gold if the reds are too much for my look.
Rossana R.
El Paso, TX
Amo urban decay y esta paleta no me decepciono definitivamente, tiene colores super bonitos donde se pueden recrear diferentes looks, y la formula que utiliza naked en estas paletas siempre es muy buena ! me encanta y me gusta que su precio es muy accesible
Alena D.
Hammonton, NJ
This is my fave eyeshadow palette ever, the colors are gorgeous, extremely pigmented, and they blend so easily. I’m not that great at eyeshadow but even I make these colors look great. They never crease with urban decay’s eye primer. I strongly recommend.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.