BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Devoree P.
Corbin, KY
My favorite palette, it's the only eyeshadow I use, I used to use some different Tarte palettes but this offers much longer wear and brighter pigments and prettier colors in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.
Lori S.
SALT LICK, KY
Love the colors in this palette. I bought it off the Urban Decay website during early release. I really like it. The shades are gorgeous, the shadows blend so well and just like all the UD Naked palettes, it's amazing ! !
Alexa R.
Federal way , WA
I love this product the colors scream out my name ! Totally fall and winter colors ! They are super pigmented and blendable! I honestly recommend this palette it's got better formula than their earlier palettes so it's a must!
Mya P.
Lowell, MA
The Naked Heat Pallete is a bit on the pricey side, but its worth it. You can find this pallete in any sephora near you! Its super pigmented & it looks great on my eyelids considering I have brown eyes. I recommend this pallete if you're looking for warm toned colors.
Molly F.
davenport , FL
I absolutely love this palette! i bought it right after it came out and i still haven't been able to put it down. Very pigmented and extremely blendable colors. My favorite out of all the naked palettes by far. Highly recommend.
Kerri J.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite out of the Naked palette line mainly because it has more matte shades than the other palettes do. With that being said, the colors are beautiful and a warm tone lover's paradise. They blend beautiful without becoming muddy, and make my blue eyes
Op!
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
i love this product. it works great and the packaging is amazing! i haven't used it too much as it hasn't been out for too long, but it is great. it blends fairly easily, not as easy as naked smoky, but still well. i would recommend.
Jessica C.
One of my all time faves. Love the colors. He package is beautiful. It's easy to blend and apply. It's so long lasting and the brush it comes with is great! I recommend.
Jennifer L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the summer palette. The reds and deep purples of this pallet are so worth it. I used this every time I go out. The color payoff lasts all day and doesn’t rub off. I recommend this to anyone trying to try something new.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Love this bronzy palette for summer. I would only recommend if you like a warm, terra-cotta and bronze eye look. I would compare this to Anastasia modern romance. I always love urban decay eyeshadow. It’s got great full coverage pigmentation.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.