BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amanda B.
This is definitely my new favorite eye palette. It has every shade from cream to umber. It’s a wonderful combination between matte and glitter colors which allows for a variety of looks. Great pigments and a definite must-have
Devoree P.
Corbin, KY
My favorite palette, it's the only eyeshadow I use, I used to use some different Tarte palettes but this offers much longer wear and brighter pigments and prettier colors in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.
Lori S.
SALT LICK, KY
Love the colors in this palette. I bought it off the Urban Decay website during early release. I really like it. The shades are gorgeous, the shadows blend so well and just like all the UD Naked palettes, it's amazing ! !
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette I absolutely love the pigments and formula of these eyeshadows! Awesome first time impression! Absolutely love the packaging. Definitely recommend to anyone that loves makeup!
Lindsey M.
Cleveland, OH
I was hesitant about buying another urban decay palette because I was always underwhelmed, but not with this one! The pigmentation is so intense and the texture is like butter. I love the color range, so perfect for hot nights.
Lydia Y.
Shaftsbury, VT
Loved this palette! Amazing colors and great color payout. This might be my favorite of the naked palettes so far. I have blue eyes, but I still love using the warm colors in this with my skin tone. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole B.
State College, PA
Really similar to the Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced. Really like the pigment in palette in these colors, good for cut creases and subtle day time looks. Probably won't buy again just because it's not all that special to me.
Amber K.
The colors in the all new Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette are AAAMAZING! Super pigmented Amber hued colors. Barely any fallout. With the palette there's so many looks that you guys can create. This is a must have Palette to add to your collection.
Molly F.
davenport , FL
I absolutely love this palette! i bought it right after it came out and i still haven't been able to put it down. Very pigmented and extremely blendable colors. My favorite out of all the naked palettes by far. Highly recommend.
zully r.
Los Angeles, CA
this has less shimmers and more mattes and their older palettes. I prefer shimmers, but even so - this palette is amazing and I don't regret shelling out the big bucks for it. PS ... if you buy it from sephora and dislike it, you can return anything there for a full refund - even if it's used
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.