BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alley P.
Columbia, SC
This is the bomb.com of alllllll palettes! I love the pigment and colors. I have Red hair (dyed) and the colors go great with my style! You can do so many looks with these colors! It’s so hard to use my other palettes while having this one!
Natalie B.
Enterprise, AL
SCREAMING! This palette is AMAZING! This palette Is worth the price. I bought it at Ulta and recommend this one compared to all the other urban decay palettes. It is very highly pigmented. The color last long even without a primer.
Victoria p.
Fullerton
I love these brand palettes. My mom and I have may of then and they last a long time. Each palette fits a good color scheme and a can work to make the look no matter where I go. I highly recommend these palettes especially this one:)
Liliett C.
Miami
Me encanta. Escuche que se parecía mucho a la de morphe pero igual la compré. Y me maquille con ella y la verdad es un paleta muy bonita de difuminan muy bien los colores.
Karina D.
Bell, CA
Okay when I say this is one of my all time favorites I’m telling you I’m living in this pallet! The colors are so perfect for a day look and a night look. I’m just obsessed. & the quality is amazing too. The formula is so creamy and easy to blend. Favorite bday gift for sure
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Really love the warm tones in this palette. I think this is one of the best Naked palettes ID has come out with. There are a lot of matte shades which is unusual for a naked palette but I love it. Highly recommend if these colors are life for you.
Julissa H.
Santa Ana ca
Very warm colors. I loved how they are very pigmented and easily blended. Packaging was very nice. Great for burnt orange Smokey eye looks. I use this product almost everyday. Bought from Sephora and would definitely purchase again.
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
The shadows perform amazingly well for swatching so powdery. They last all day, blend well and the colors are great for warm tones. I like how there are so many different martes fl choose from. Two of the shimmers are pretty similar.
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love all the warm colors in this palette. You will get a lot of different looks, which is something ypu will want with the price you pay. The colors blend well, there is no fall out, the colors are great for a beautiful fall look.
Jordan M.
This palette is perfect! Again this is just my opinion but I love it. They are pigmented, blends well and the colors are my jam. The colors last a long time however I always prime my eyes with a shadow primer. Well with your money.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.