BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Liliett C.
Miami
Me encanta. Escuche que se parecía mucho a la de morphe pero igual la compré. Y me maquille con ella y la verdad es un paleta muy bonita de difuminan muy bien los colores.
soph H.
Castle Rock, CO
I know plenty of people did not like this palette, but it’s one of the best red palettes i’ve tried. All the colors go with my eye color nicely and they blend pretty easily. The palette does have its fair share of fallout though!
Abby R.
Even though this product has had a lot of bad reviews I love this product. All the eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend out great. I bought mine at sephora. I use my pallet at least once a week. I am definitely buying it again.
Grace S.
Whitwell , TN
Definitely my favorite palette from Urban Decay. I love all the warm tones. It also in my opinion has the least amount of fall out of all the Naked palettes! You can create so many different looks with this palette and it’s very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way!
Rachael B.
This is the only Urban Decay Naked palette I like. This was my go to palette for summer and I'm so glad I got it. Shadows blend great and are super pigmented! Good for pros and newbies a like. If you like warm tones this palette is for you!
Neha K.
Houston
Love this product as well as all the other naked palettes! The pigment off these shades are so nice and you don't need to swipe so much just to get the color applied on ur eyelids. They look very nice and I love the shades given!
Stephanie R.
Salisbury, MD
I got this palette for Christmas and it is perfect. The tones are colorful but also warm and neutral. Highly recommended. The palette eye shadows also last for hours without setting sprays and are great for creating a Smokey eye.
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
This is a very creamy pigmented palette. The shadows are super blendable and the shades are to die for. The packaging feels very strong and durable. Only this is I feel like I can't really get a lot of looks out of this palette. .
'Shaundra Y.
Overjoyed to be able to get my hands on this palette and when I finally tried it, I was slightly disappointed. It just didnt blow me away. I experienced some creasing despite using a eye primer. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
So so so pretty! Love this pallet. It's $54 from Sephora.
I loved its amber reds and shimmers. The mattes in it are to die for as well.
I'm not in love with the packaging. It slides out of the box because there are no sides to it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.