BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa G.
I do not own this but borrowed a friends and fell in love. If you like neutral and rose/maroon undertone colors this is the palate for you. Nice packaging. Good application brush. Nice colors and quality. Price is a little high for my liking but all of thee naked palates are anymore
Tina C.
Orlando
The Urban Decay Heat Palette does more then just justice it heats up everything it gives you that perfect look you're looking for an if you're looking for night out look you hit the jackpot with this Heat Palette it's a definite go!!!!
Erin H.
I've started to come to the realization that most palettes are a waste but could not resist this one. I have green eyes and this color collection makes them pop, I love it. Shadows are high quality, did not notice any fallout. They blend well and the colors go together so well.
Katy H.
Love love love this palette absoloutrly grail. The colors are amazing and pigmented and the shades are my favorite tones. Bought this at ulta and I love it. There's similar palettes by make up revolution but those are much smaller and I love urban decay. I would buy this again
Kennedy G.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I just recently purchased this palette and i love it. The colors are very easy to blend and it's very easy to create a look with the colors available. Definitely a palette that could transform your look from night to day in an instant.
Victoria p.
Fullerton
I love these brand palettes. My mom and I have may of then and they last a long time. Each palette fits a good color scheme and a can work to make the look no matter where I go. I highly recommend these palettes especially this one:)
Liliett C.
Miami
Me encanta. Escuche que se parecía mucho a la de morphe pero igual la compré. Y me maquille con ella y la verdad es un paleta muy bonita de difuminan muy bien los colores.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is my ride or die!!! Holy grail!!! I want to use this everyday!! I love playing with these shadows. They have a little powder kick up and a little fall out but nothing you can’t handle. They have so much pigment and are easy to blend!! Definitely worth the splurge!!!!
emilee s.
Rock Hill, SC
Great colors, pigmentation, and very blendable!! Just recently bought this palette but have found myself using it over some of my other ones!! I purchased it at sephora and although it was a little pricey it was a great investment!!
Alley P.
Columbia, SC
This is the bomb.com of alllllll palettes! I love the pigment and colors. I have Red hair (dyed) and the colors go great with my style! You can do so many looks with these colors! It’s so hard to use my other palettes while having this one!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.