BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Erin H.
I've started to come to the realization that most palettes are a waste but could not resist this one. I have green eyes and this color collection makes them pop, I love it. Shadows are high quality, did not notice any fallout. They blend well and the colors go together so well.
Mariela M.
Duncan , SC
Can we talk about this new palette it's soooo beautiful and to be honest I only tried it once and it looked soo good with my brown eyes it can be kinda pricey but let me tell you it's worth it and I would definitely buy it again and you guys should get it it's really worth it !
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
I am a big fan of Urban Decay! I have all of the naked palettes and this one is by far the best one! I love every single look I've created with this palette! It's absolutely beautiful! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Alyssa G.
I do not own this but borrowed a friends and fell in love. If you like neutral and rose/maroon undertone colors this is the palate for you. Nice packaging. Good application brush. Nice colors and quality. Price is a little high for my liking but all of thee naked palates are anymore
Laura G.
Gadsden, AL
I never buy any of the naked palettes because they are usually crumbly and I'd only wear about half the shades. Finally! A UD palette I totally love! Start to finish, I could wear this palette every day with endless color combinations
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
I love UD and their eye shadow palette are awesome. Some of them re-use the same colors, but not this one! I have been waiting for an extra special palette and this is it. All the colors work together and alone. This us the best yet!❤❤
jessamil w.
San Jose, CA
I really love this palette. I always use this if I want that neutral dramatic look. I love the colors! They’re just so perfect and the packaging is bomb!!! And yes of course the quality is really good. This palette is worth it to buy!
Kaitlin D.
Saint Paul, MN
This eyeshadow pallets is one of my favorites, the colors are gorgeous for around the summer time for an instant pop. It's extremely easy to apply and with my brown eyes the colors just look amazing, definitely recommend to invest in!!
Madelynn P.
Quincy, IL
This pallet has been raved about so much and I can see why, it's very pigmented. The colors are so easy to blend and everything about it is stunning just like the rest of the urban decay pallets! Very hot summer pallet to have on hand!
Elvia C.
Miami
This new pallet is amazing I just tried it and I already love it it applies so good and last a long time I love doing smiley eyeshadow so this pallet is amazing for that . If you guys don't have this pallet yet go out and buy it asap .
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.