BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Mikayla D.
San angelo, TX
Who doesn’t love fiery warm tones??? Ugh I fell in love with this pallet before I ever even had the chance to swatch any colors. The formula they used in the mattes is different from the others in the past, but it’s sooooo buttery soft.
I love this palette! It is so nice. Not only the packaging,(which is abousltu amazing) but the colors. 12 beautiful shades! I bought mine at ULTA, actually... I got it when it first came out, so when I went to Sephora the didn't have it.
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I am in love with this pallet. I love how flattering the colors are, and really make my eyes pop. The shades are super pigmented and blend nicely. I do not get any fallout from these shadows, and stay on all day with the use of a primer.
Amaria P.
GRANITE CITY
umm so uh. This palette had so many cute colors . but none of them mach with my eye color meaudim dark . Ive sseen cuter palettes than this horrible packaging . not easy to apply or use . I would buy this again but all my followers loved it . so hat was great thanks urban decay.
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
My favorite palette that urban decay has come up with so far!! It is so pigmented, looks beautiful on any skin type and doesn't crease on my eyes when I use it with their eye primer. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear this!
Meliza M.
Bought this product about a week ago and I am totally in love with the warm colors they go great with my complexion and black hair. I like how pigmented these shadows are and they don't have a lot of fallout so a little goes a very long way. If you have not bought it yet, I recommend you stop at your local ulta and pick one up.
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fun palette ! I love Urban Decay and all of their eyeshadow palettes. Everything about them is great, the shades are beautiful, they last all night and blend wonderfully. Definitely recommend any of their palettes
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This newest collection from Urban Decay puts really brings in the heat! The colors are warm and have a sunset hue to them. Perfect for a beach or festival look. Packaging is eye catching and price is exactly what the other NAKED collections sell for.
Alyssa B.
W Valley City, UT
I absolutely love, love, love this product. It's very, very pigmented, and very soft. I use this product almost every time I do my makeup. I would ask for the matte colors to be more pigmented. I definitely would buy this product again!
Brooklyn K.
My holy grail palette! I use this every single day and has all the colors I need! I can always create the perfect smokey eye! I purchased it from Sephora and it might be the best purchase i have ever made! I would absolutely but it again!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.