BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love the packaging of this product, it's stunning. Also, I love the shades that are in this palette. In my opinion, I love this palette a bit more than the other Naked palettes. I recommend this palette to other people that are interested in it. The shades are absolutely amazing!
Brooke A.
Boston
This product if very very pigmented and works amazing !! There are a few shimmer colors and a few mattes. The shimmer colors are very good for blending with a smokey eye. I would recommend this pallet if you were going for a nice fall look.
Patricia S.
I actually just purchased this palette a few weeks ago. I did a review on it. I really like it so far. It's a beautiful palette! I have used it several times now, and don't have any problems blending or anything like that. My shadows lasts all day. Love it!
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
The most pigmented palette I’ve ever had. The colors are so bold and just very beautiful. This is my 4th palette and it’s amazing. I wouldn’t change a thing on this palette and would definitely recommend this to anybody that loves bold colors
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
I wasn't sure how the colors would look on me since I am very fair skinned but from the moment I tried it this has become my favorite go to eye palette! I tend to mix about 5 of the shades together on my lids and they make my brown eyes pop!
whitney B.
Princeton , WV
This is a gorgeous palette, and the colors are really pigmented! Although the formula is a bit chalky compared to their other eye shadows. The colors look amazing with my blue eyes though! Even though the colors don't really last all day...
Julianna D.
Beautiful warm color eyeshadow palette. My favorite out of all the naked palettes. The formula is great and very blendable. They are pigmented and don't have too much kick up. The packaging is cute and firey. I highly recommend this palette.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
The packaging was super tacky and I almost didn't get it cause "heat" result just doesn't appeal to me as a girl from Texas. But I'm glad I went though with it cause the colors are great and it's very pigmented. Can't go wrong with a naked pallete
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
I own all the naked palettes and of course had to get this one when it came out. I love the colors of this one and all the palettes. These colors are beautiful summer/fall colors. They go on smooth and stay on all day. Very pigmented colors. Definitely worth the price. All the colors go very well together to create some great looks.
Alyssa B.
W Valley City, UT
I absolutely love, love, love this product. It's very, very pigmented, and very soft. I use this product almost every time I do my makeup. I would ask for the matte colors to be more pigmented. I definitely would buy this product again!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.