BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Lindsey A.
robbinsville
I have green eyes so warm tones are my go to. I find myself reaching for this palette every time I go to do my eyeshadow. I use the matte tones for often than not and don’t dive into the shimmers as much, however, they all apply pigmented and beautifully! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Daniel A.
Wilton Manors, FL
My friend recently got me this as a birthday gift and I can't believe how much I Love it. I've never been into eye shadows especially on myself but I wear this daily because it gives me this natural warm eye, not too dramatic, but wild thing is my shizzz <3
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
This is hands down my new favorite palette. The colors are so warm, so smooth and so pigmented and i love that the palette allows for a completed look without having to use other products for transition colors. The shadows blend really well without much fallout however i did find that the darker colors were a little more loose and chalky than the lighter and shimmer shades. Regardless it's still a great palette, right on trend and i would def buy this again. Also -- the packaging is freaking beautiful. How could you resist?!
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite pallet! I love this so much. The colors make an impact and blend out nicely. I do find it is a more dry formula so it can blend away if I’m not careful, but with this formula it also blends seamlessly and without patches. The colors are awesome! I usually grab the gold shimmer from the Smoky pallet (dirtysweet) as a pop of gold if the reds are too much for my look.
Rossana R.
El Paso, TX
Amo urban decay y esta paleta no me decepciono definitivamente, tiene colores super bonitos donde se pueden recrear diferentes looks, y la formula que utiliza naked en estas paletas siempre es muy buena ! me encanta y me gusta que su precio es muy accesible
Courtney H.
Pekin
I got this palette as a birthday gift, and I just absolutely love it. I’m a huge fan of neutral colors and fall colors, and this palette gives you both. I think for the quality and how sturdy and well made the packaging is, this is a reasonable price. And did I mention the shadows are very pigmented!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Okay normally I had the Naked pallets as I think they are really boring. The Heat pallet brings a little bit of spice and shines that outdoes the others. It blends nicely but I think it misses point on the pigment side of things. I am just not excited by it!
Sophia H.
Sevierville, TN
I never really saw a naked palette that I absolutely had to have until the naked heat was released. I absolutely love this palette. The pigmentation and ease of blending is fantastic. There's some absolutely gorgeous colors in here and I have no problem creating a full eye look with just this palette.
Alena D.
Hammonton, NJ
This is my fave eyeshadow palette ever, the colors are gorgeous, extremely pigmented, and they blend so easily. I’m not that great at eyeshadow but even I make these colors look great. They never crease with urban decay’s eye primer. I strongly recommend.
MaCris T.
Mcallen, TX
These shades look insanely flattering on any skin tone, and talk about HOT. The most shade-driven Naked palette we’ve ever done, this palette takes Naked in a whole new direction. From a super-smooth red-brown matte and a glimmering copper to a deep, shifty bronze, this palette has everything you need to create sultry daytime looks, intensely smoky nighttime looks and everything in between.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.