BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Nicole E.
Boston
I'm obsessed with these beautiful shades! I have brown eyes, and feel like I can easily use every color in the palette. It's a little pricy (like all Urban Decay palettes) but this one is so different from past iterations. I highly recommend.
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
Out of all the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, the Naked Heat is by far my favorite. Not only is it the most unique of the Naked Palettes, but I also find it to be the most versatile and consistent in terms of each eyeshadow's quality and pigmentation.
Caitlin S.
Saint Louis , MO
Next to the naked original palette, this is by far my favorite. Warm tones have been in short supply mainstream and they were able to put the perfect palette of colors together that are easy to use for a novice or professional. The same texture and pigment for perfect blend-ability I've come to love and expect from Urban Decay shadows.
La N.
Camden
Urban Decay’s Naked eyeshadow pallets are really creamy and pigmented! This eyeshadow can be blended really well and goes a long well. The packaging is really pretty and attractive! I would really recommend to use these for natural eye looks.
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
This palette is GORGEOUS. These warm amber shades are universally flattering and the formula is soft and easy to blend without much fallout. Easy for beginners to use, this palette contains everything you need for tons of warm eyeshadow looks.
Tahiry M.
camden, Sc
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly love this pallet but never really reach for it. There’s only but so much looks you could do with these shadows. I also feel some colors were repeated and could’ve been replaced with something else. Ashy to the touch but buttery when applied. Very beautiful just not my favorite.
Olivia H.
Columbia
This is so pretty on my blue eyes! These colors are soooo pigmented and they last!! Urban decay has the best eyeshadows that I Know! They have great packaging and it's also sooo cute! I'm buying all the palettes haha would defiantly recommend!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Ohhh my god, this palette is GREAT for those who love warm colors! The pigmentation is on point. I have tried a lot of looks onto my eyes with these colors, and they all blend so beautifully. It's definitely worth buying it for $42. I definitely recommend!
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
This is by far my favorite UD naked palette!
I absolutely love the tones and colors , perfect for fall/winter.
The texture and formula of the shadows are EXTREMELY buttery and blend amazing .
Very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend it !
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I can not rave enough about this pallet! The colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! This may be my favorite Urban Decay Palette! Does have some fallout when applying but not a big deal to me! Would definitely recommend! I was lucky enough to catch it on its early release from Sephora! So glad I did!

***Edited Version*** After using this for almost a week now I do have a complaint!! If you have light-medium skin tone the shade "Ember" will not work for you. It's not a shade you want to blend. It goes on similar to the color in the pan but once you start blending it turns in to a gray-pewterish color. So do not blend!!!! If you bounce the product on AND DO NOT BLEND the color will show better. If you have a darker skin complexion this pallet is for you!!!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.