BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Crystal J.
Evans, GA
I. Can't. Even. Breathe!!! This palette is GORGEOUS!!! The color set up here will take you from Summer heat to fall fab! I'm super excited that it contains colors that is WOC deem "daily wear" and neutral! I wanna buy it for all my friends!!!!
Tara K.
Pittsburgh, PA
The pigmentation in this palette is awesome! The shadows are super creamy and blend really well on the eye. It is a really good warm toned palette that I would for sure recommend! It is very similar to the quality of the other naked palettes.
Olivia H.
Columbia
This is so pretty on my blue eyes! These colors are soooo pigmented and they last!! Urban decay has the best eyeshadows that I Know! They have great packaging and it's also sooo cute! I'm buying all the palettes haha would defiantly recommend!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Ohhh my god, this palette is GREAT for those who love warm colors! The pigmentation is on point. I have tried a lot of looks onto my eyes with these colors, and they all blend so beautifully. It's definitely worth buying it for $42. I definitely recommend!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I can not rave enough about this pallet! The colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! This may be my favorite Urban Decay Palette! Does have some fallout when applying but not a big deal to me! Would definitely recommend! I was lucky enough to catch it on its early release from Sephora! So glad I did!

***Edited Version*** After using this for almost a week now I do have a complaint!! If you have light-medium skin tone the shade "Ember" will not work for you. It's not a shade you want to blend. It goes on similar to the color in the pan but once you start blending it turns in to a gray-pewterish color. So do not blend!!!! If you bounce the product on AND DO NOT BLEND the color will show better. If you have a darker skin complexion this pallet is for you!!!!
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I just got this for Christmas and I already love it. The warm tones have been great for fall and winter. I also have dark hair and pale skin so these colors have been really flexible with that, too. The pigmentation is pretty consistent with other urban decay palettes, and I have really enjoyed it so far!
La N.
Camden
Urban Decay’s Naked eyeshadow pallets are really creamy and pigmented! This eyeshadow can be blended really well and goes a long well. The packaging is really pretty and attractive! I would really recommend to use these for natural eye looks.
Brittany F.
fort campbell
I love this palette more than any of them, I love the colors in this palette! I’ve created so many different looks with this palette already! Naked’s palettes are my favorite, they have the best formulas for blending so well! Love love love !
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
This is by far my favorite UD naked palette!
I absolutely love the tones and colors , perfect for fall/winter.
The texture and formula of the shadows are EXTREMELY buttery and blend amazing .
Very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend it !
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
The packaging was super tacky and I almost didn't get it cause "heat" result just doesn't appeal to me as a girl from Texas. But I'm glad I went though with it cause the colors are great and it's very pigmented. Can't go wrong with a naked pallete
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.